Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > 1700 Nomad, Vaquero & Voyager

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-02-2016, 08:57 AM   #1

Kawasaki cigarette lighter adapter

I installed the kawasaki cigarette lighter adapter a couple weeks back when I was going on a trip so that my phone would stay charged because like most I like listening to music from my phone, use the gps through the bluetooth adapter and still be able to use my phone to take videos and photos when I finally reached my destination. BUT as soon as i would accelerate the damn plug would vibrate right out of the socket! Evertime I plugged it back in it would pop out as soon as I would take off again so I never got to use it. I was thinking about crazy gluing one of those little usb adapters in there but I need to find one with a rubber boot to keep the water out when im not using it. Does anyone have any suggestions? I've seen a usb adapter that looks similar to the kawasaki cigarette lighter with the plastic threads and a plastic nut but I dont know if it would fit in the stock hole in the faring.

Login or Register to Remove Ads