Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Riding > Rallies & Rides > Archived > National Rally 2009 - Custer, SD

Old 06-23-2009, 02:54 PM   #1
Advanced Member

Another Custer rider down

Hi everyone, hope everybody made it home. We just made it back to Oklahoma. On Friday after we left we slammed into a deer at 70mph in Nebraska, we spent the next 3 days in an Osh Kosh NE hospital. My wife suffered a broken wrist, broken fingers, massive bruising and road rash even after getting run over by the trailer we were pulling. I have a shattered shoulder, all the ribs on my left side broken in multiple places and snapped the top off my tibia were it connects to the knee. We are home now licking our wounds, and I am looking forward to the next ride, triexd to ride it off the uhaul but couldnt get my left arm to function. The nomad suffered very minor damage, mainly cosmetic, after the impact our friends behind us said the bike righted itself and pulled to the shoulder and parked itself as if waiting for us to ride again. We hope the other rider that was injured on his way home is well, and that everyone else made it home safely. We had a wonderful time meeting and riding with everyone and look forward to riding with you all again. Long Live the indestructible Nomad

Victor "Nightmare" Golubowsky
Moyers, Ok
Kawanow/VBA # 304
Patriot Guard
VROC
OKVROC

2001 Kawasaki Nomad Turbo
1998 Harley Sportster Hardtail Bobber Custom
1983 Kawasaki GPZ 550

Login or Register to Remove Ads