Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > SouthEast Group

Old 03-07-2009, 10:15 AM   #1

Send a message via AIM to dabull
Black SE Region Helen Summer Rally T's and More

Hello everyone

First - for white and/or Gray T's (mens and womens), Contact Mrs. Valdez (Patty) at (916) 616-8146 or pfaubion@gmail.com

Patty is great to work worth and provides a great product.

However, Patty needs a minimum order for Black T's...this didn't work for us so I created a cafepress that has Black T's that can be purchased singularily...

Before going to the cafepress site there are a couple of things you need to know:

1. Black T's only available with logo on front
2. I personally have no knowledge of the quality of the cafepress product(s), recommend you perform a search on cafeepress reviews to help you make up your shopping mind :) The products "Look" good in the storefront...

OK - so here's my disclaimer: You Decide...and if you do buy a black T or ANY of the other Products (cups, hats, magnents, hoodies, buttons, etdc) from the store, please post your cafepress experience here....

The Link:
http://www.cafepress.com/SE_KawaNow

Login or Register to Remove Ads