Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > NorthEast Group

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-24-2008, 08:24 PM   #1

Invite to VR's "OctoVRrally"

Hi folks!

Me and some old buddies at Volusiariders.com are holding a little rally which will kind of mark the end of the rally season for us Yankees and I wanted to extend the invitation to anyone here who might be interested to join.

The rally will be held at the Lake 'n' Pines Motel in Cooperstown, NY on October 3-5 (two nights) and we are planning on visiting a local microbrewery and take some of the good stuff back to the motel for a little party.

We negotiated the room rate down to $84/night, taxes included. Reservations should be made soon. Here's a link to the VR site with all the details. If interested, please post here if you will make (or are planning to make) a reservation.

LINK TO VOLUSIARIDERS.COM

Login or Register to Remove Ads