Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-03-2013, 01:36 PM   #11

Location: 6th Floor up at the The Nervous Hospital up in East Central State, NC
Quote:
Originally Posted by blowndodge View Post
Thanks Chris! I did join The VOG. I have lots to learn and you gave me some great info and sites! BUT I AIN'T GOING ANYWHERE! YOU CLOWNS ARE STUCK WITH ME!

Tim. I used to be a "brand" loyal type. Not anymore. When I hear some say, "I'd rather push my Harley than ride a Honda" I realize how lame that sounds. I did want that Road Glide Ultra but there is just not enough room on it. Same with the Voyager.

I go with whatever is being talked about as one of the best machines out there and then research research research then test ride. Like the Gold Wing. I just didn't fall in love with the riding position. More of a "sport bike" position.
Such audacious unconstrained hostilities are uncalled for! My goodness man! Have you gone MAD?

Come down off that Victory for a second and talk to us.

Undertaking the risk, of appearing crass, I may be the only member holding this opinion, but I am under the impression that your modus operandi is to delve into a situation, or conversation, if you will, with the belief that you, and only you have all the answers, and you're subject to mock those with answers contrary to yours. My question is, is this a charade for the Victory folks pretending you're open-minded, and desire answers untill you get in?
"Cause I thought you were going to try to run it on us again.

??-Mar.2,2012 "Rocky" My Beloved Dog RIP

Mike Tripp
VBA#767
'96 800 Vulcan Classic
06 1600 Nomad
07 1600 Nomad

"The shoes you buy at the Salvation Army is already been broke in"- Aunt Kawhead