Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > SouthWest Group

Old 05-22-2014, 01:10 AM   #1

07.19.2014 - 5th Annual "Give For Life" FEST - Colorado

Good evening everyone!

I would like to extend an invitation to all the Colorado riders. I attended this even last year, and it was a blast. On top of that, it's a great cause.

When I was 4 years old, my father committed suicide. I don't tell you that for sympathy, but to express that I understand the impact it has on everyone around the event. I support a charity that puts money towards helping those who need assistance to overcome suicide.

Anyways, you can register at Start Talking Network.

Last year, there were less than 10 non-Harley bikes. I had a Vulcan 900, a friends was on a Vaquero, and there was a Boss Hoss. That's all I can remember for non-HD. On top of supporting a great cause, I would like to blow the HD numbers out of the water. If you can spare the day to enjoy riding your motorcycle, and would like to be involved in saving lives, join me at the event.

If you would like to donate anything to the raffle that happens at the end of the ride, you can contact Kimberly.

Disclaimer: I am not officially involved with the charity. I just believe in the work they do.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 05-22-2014, 01:32 AM   #2

Looks like a great event!
VBA #1051 (Former President)