Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Riding > Rallies & Rides > Archived > SouthCentral Regional Rally - 2010

Old 06-28-2010, 08:49 AM   #1

Thanks

I would just like to say thanks to every one for being at the the rally and I would especially like to thank Jim & Annette and Jim & Liz for taking care of all the rides they did and have always done great. Also I wont to thank Jesse & Gina because with out them and their friend with the gas bottle we might not of had any gumbo and we would of had to grill on Riders Rest grills thank you both so much for what you did. I would also like to thank Victor and Katy, Katy for all her help and Victor for being Victor!!!
I would like to thank Mitch and Darlene for their help and the gumbo was great. And I would like to thank everyone that just jumped in and help,Russell for his help at Lamberts, Laura for her help and keeping Dennis in line, and on & on and to the ones that Bea made help like Trip & Trip & Trip.
A special thanks to Lin for her help with Victor she really cooled him down.
I could go on for every and would have to so to cut it a little shorter I will just say THANKS TO EVERY ONE OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was so glad to have the folks from Illinois come down I have now made you honorary members of the South Central Region you can now use the word Y'all.
We won't have a regional rally next year because of the National rally but that doesn't mean we can't have some rides together.
Time to start planning the 2012 South Central Rally
Thanks folks Jim & Bea

Login or Register to Remove Ads