In Association with VBA Web : Memorial | Merchandise

Important Info : Please Read!
If this is your first visit to our new forum (est. 9.20.11) and you're already registered on the old forum, you'll have to request a new password in order to log in here. To do so, please Click Here and fill in the proper info. You must use the email address that you originally registered with on the old forum. You will then be emailed a new password (if you don't see it, please check your spam/junk folder). If you have any problems at all, please email us at mail@VulcanBagger.com. Thanks!

Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic > Lighter Side/Jokes
Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-16-2021, 08:41 AM   #16

Greetings,

What TopCat said in post#2...

Ride safe,
Old 01-17-2021, 11:33 AM   #17
Sr. Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to blowndodge
Sounds like the democrats are afraid after Biden gets impeached after the recent document dump implicating him and Obama in a coup attempt that Trump will run again and for 4 years he's going to campaign against all who attempted this coup. That and you won't have 67 senators to convict him on a crime that doesn't fall under the definition outlined in the Constitution. This is how corrupt the democrats have become.

Bill Clinton was found guilty in a court of law of lying to a federal judge and a grand jury. Not one democratic senator voted to impeachment for him violating a 2 penal codes.

Trump in his rally never told people to take action into their own hands, unlike Harris who said "protests" don't have to be peaceful when BLM and Antifa burned and looted cities and killed countless police and innocent people. Trump is afforded a judicial review of if having a rally outside the Capitol is a crime if people get rowdy. It isn't but that's not how the media and democrats are playing it.

Trump was impeached for asking for a review of Biden's meeting with Ukrainian leader to fire the special prosecutor for threatening to withhold money (which is an impeachable offense) Funny how the guy committing the crime as the "whistle blower" is charged.

There are two types of Harley riders. Those that trailer them and those that push them.

The most Interesting Man in the World
"Find the things in life you don't do well and don't do those things"

Member # 0005
Old 01-17-2021, 11:37 AM   #18
Sr. Contributor

Notice how Liberal controlled states and big cities are lining them with the Military?
Funny how the summer of BLM and Antifa rioting and looting these states told Trump "don't you dare send in the military for a civil protest." You are witnessing the first of many new lies told to us.

There are two types of Harley riders. Those that trailer them and those that push them.

Member # 0005
Old 01-17-2021, 02:26 PM   #19

Brad (BD) is right on the money!
We have a very divided country.
VBA #02401
2015 Voyager
2006 1600 Nomad black(sold)

2016 Salem, Antlers,
2017 Eureka Springs, Lake George, Antlers
2018 Custer NR, Antlers
Old 01-20-2021, 07:19 PM   #20
Advanced Member

Just saying, and not to start anything political cause it is what it is now, I laughed for awhile this morning,,, and about cried. BUT, 4 years ago when Trump was sworn in that morning when I started my van at 5 AM the radio was playing Lee Greenwoods "God Bless The USA". This morning, starting my van at 5 AM, AC/DC song "Highway To Hell" was playing. OH SHHH........!

Patriot Guard Riders
Sons Of Liberty Riders Alabama Road Captain
2015 Voyager
2003 1500 NOMAD FI sold 6/19
VBA #2993
RUSSELL DAYLONG SEATS ROCK!!
DAMMIT TOOL:
Any handy tool that you grab and throw across the garage while yelling "DAMMIT" at the top of your lungs

There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.

SO MANY ROADS,
SO LITTLE TIME.
Old 01-20-2021, 07:27 PM   #21

Now that's funny

2005 Vulcan Nomad Sold
2006 Honda 1800 VTX (Freebie) Sold
2008 Harley Ultra Classic Sold
2001 Harley Ultra Classic Sold

Hangtown, Kalifornia

VBA #2625
Old 01-20-2021, 07:36 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Hog View Post
Now that's funny

Actually I think it is a sad forecast of things to come
VBA #9

2011 Victory Kingpin mine
2013 Victory Boardwalk -hers

[LEFT][COLOR=#000000]
[SIZE=4]
Old 01-20-2021, 08:31 PM   #23
Sr. Contributor

Here's how I turned my thoughts around.

Actually today I'm looking forward to $4-5 a gallon of gas.

I'm looking forward to 30 million illegals coming across our borders taking up hospital beds and school seats.

I'm looking forward to mass nationwide lock downs for a few years destroying jobs. I'm looking forward to people turning their guns in out of fear of the government coming to get them

I'm looking forward to Social Security for anyone born after 1980 to have to wait until they are 75-80 to retire.

I'm looking forward to Obamacare 2.0 with ever higher premiums to pay the additional costs to the added illegal immigrants.

I'm looking forward to violent criminals being let out of prison by the hundreds of thousands.

I'm looking forward to Medicare for all so all the younger people that haven't really paid into anything get the same health care as those that have paid into it for the past 45 years.

I'm comfortably retired and none of the above will affect me in any way.

This is the atonement Americans must pay for their hatred of our country. Have fun.

Member # 0005
Old 01-20-2021, 08:45 PM   #24
Advanced Member

Thanks blowndodge for for adding the pee too my shitting day

Sadly,,,, So true!!

Patriot Guard Riders
Sons Of Liberty Riders Alabama Road Captain
2015 Voyager
2003 1500 NOMAD FI sold 6/19
VBA #2993
RUSSELL DAYLONG SEATS ROCK!!
DAMMIT TOOL:
Any handy tool that you grab and throw across the garage while yelling "DAMMIT" at the top of your lungs

There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.

SO MANY ROADS,
SO LITTLE TIME.
Old 01-20-2021, 09:10 PM   #25

Blowndodge, what makes you think that none of that will affect you? Unless you have an unlimited supply of money (don’t look but the value of the dollar is about to nose dive) your own hospital/medical services and security force, just stay at home and never drive, almost everything you listed will affect you. 30 million illegals will need space, lots of it up in Utah. Not trying to be negative or start an argument.
Old 01-20-2021, 09:10 PM   #26

The $5 gas and violent criminals might affect you.
VBA #9

2011 Victory Kingpin mine
2013 Victory Boardwalk -hers

[LEFT][COLOR=#000000]
[SIZE=4]
Old 01-20-2021, 09:55 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowndodge View Post
Here's how I turned my thoughts around.

Actually today I'm looking forward to $4-5 a gallon of gas.

I'm looking forward to 30 million illegals coming across our borders taking up hospital beds and school seats.

I'm looking forward to mass nationwide lock downs for a few years destroying jobs. I'm looking forward to people turning their guns in out of fear of the government coming to get them

I'm looking forward to Social Security for anyone born after 1980 to have to wait until they are 75-80 to retire.

I'm looking forward to Obamacare 2.0 with ever higher premiums to pay the additional costs to the added illegal immigrants.

I'm looking forward to violent criminals being let out of prison by the hundreds of thousands.

I'm looking forward to Medicare for all so all the younger people that haven't really paid into anything get the same health care as those that have paid into it for the past 45 years.

I'm comfortably retired and none of the above will affect me in any way.

This is the atonement Americans must pay for their hatred of our country. Have fun.
That's a veritable utopia compared to our lives when China invades with Joe laying down the welcome mat.
- V&H slip-ons
- Triple hi/low beam H4 headlights
- Desert Dawgs
- Half the F&S Catalog
Old 01-21-2021, 12:21 AM   #28
Sr. Contributor

I could pay $10 a gallon with no problem. I'm on SS and Medicare in a year so no worries there. I have 5 income streams that I only live on 2 of them right now.

I live in a state that is the most Conservative in the Nation. We have almost no poor. Little crime. No murders. Hell I'll be dead in 25 years why would I care what liberals do to our nation at this point?

Not to be cynical but I really don't care. If the dollar crashes I'm better off than 95% of the population. All these new policies will affect the poor and middle to lower middle class.

The same people that don't understand why they vote the way they do. The people that put Biden in office are the ones that will pay the ultimate price for their stupidity.

Government controlling it's citizens don't allow for the accumulation of wealth. It never has and never will.

No matter how much the dollar takes a hit it's still the most desirable currency in the world today. I bet 99.99% of people couldn't explain how our currency is managed in the US. What causes inflation. What caused deflation. What causes currency exchange rates to fluctuate around the world. What financial position one could take to protect the value of their currency. What affects interest rates and why. The federal reserve and what's it's function.

These are answers I already know because that's why I went to college to work in finance and economics.

Member # 0005
Old 01-21-2021, 05:25 PM   #29

I’m very proud of you Blowndodge, sounds like you have planned well. Unfortunately if you think that SS and Medicare or any govt program is not subject to change then you have more faith in it than I do. The same state that gave us Harry Reid and Mitt Romney? Why would you care what liberals (or anyone) do to our country...because you and your family still live in it? Make no mistake it wont just be this country, it is a mental disorder that will cover the globe. All the upcoming policies will paid for either by increasing taxes on the upper middle class or rich (us) or they will print more making what is already out there worth/buy less. Only chance we have as a nation or a people is to have a relationship with the Lord and be obedient and submissive to His teachings.
You all are in my prayers.