In Association with VBA Web : Memorial | Merchandise

Important Info : Please Read!
If this is your first visit to our new forum (est. 9.20.11) and you're already registered on the old forum, you'll have to request a new password in order to log in here. To do so, please Click Here and fill in the proper info. You must use the email address that you originally registered with on the old forum. You will then be emailed a new password (if you don't see it, please check your spam/junk folder). If you have any problems at all, please email us at mail@VulcanBagger.com. Thanks!

Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic > Lighter Side/Jokes
Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-30-2008, 12:12 PM   #1

Send a message via Yahoo to jussmatt
My Dad!

I took my dad to the mall the other day to buy some new shoes. We decided to grab a bite at the food court. I noticed he was watching a teenager sitting next to him. The teenager had spiked hair in all different colours: green, red, orange, and blue. My dad kept staring at him. The teenager would look and find him staring every time.

When the teenager had enough, he sarcastically asked, "What's the matter old man, never done anything wild in your life?"

Knowing my Dad , I quickly swallowed my food so that I would not choke on his response; knowing he would have a good one.

And in classic style he did not bat an eye in his response. "Got drunk once and had sex with a peacock. I was just wondering if you were my son."
Old 01-30-2008, 03:11 PM   #2

My Dad!

Dammit Jussmatt, Now you owe me an new laptop because i just spit my pop all over it!!!!! I thought i was safe reading this thread to have a drink. I was wrong!!!!!
Old 01-30-2008, 03:14 PM   #3

My Dad!

Outta be a way to work that into one of those master card commercials......priceless.
Old 01-30-2008, 03:16 PM   #4

My Dad!

Quote:
Dammit Jussmatt, Now you owe me an new laptop because i just spit my pop all over it!!!!! I thought i was safe reading this thread to have a drink. I was wrong!!!!!
Welcome to my world Allison!!! 3 Monitor & Keyboards a day minimum!!
Old 01-30-2008, 03:16 PM   #5

My Dad!

That would be awesome!!!! Now watch they probably will do just that.
Old 01-30-2008, 03:21 PM   #6

My Dad!

Quote:
I took my dad to the mall the other day to buy some new shoes. We decided to grab a bite at the food court. I noticed he was watching a teenager sitting next to him. The teenager had spiked hair in all different colours: green, red, orange, and blue. My dad kept staring at him. The teenager would look and find him staring every time.

When the teenager had enough, he sarcastically asked, "What's the matter old man, never done anything wild in your life?"

Knowing my Dad , I quickly swallowed my food so that I would not choke on his response; knowing he would have a good one.

And in classic style he did not bat an eye in his response. "Got drunk once and had sex with a peac**k. I was just wondering if you were my son."

That's actually a touching story Matt.. So tell us, have you stayed in contact with your half brother?
Old 01-30-2008, 03:22 PM   #7

My Dad!

Answer Nico Jussmatt!!!!!
Old 01-30-2008, 04:26 PM   #8

My Dad!

Sorry for the delay.... work got in the way...

To answer the question.. No I haven't stayed in touch...but odd you should ask...

Last I was told...he was living in Le Mesa, California somewhere ... He was busy recovering from a motorcycle wreck or something like that.... I dunno....
Old 01-30-2008, 05:08 PM   #9

My Dad!