Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > Canada West Group

Old 05-30-2010, 06:30 PM   #1

Mother Nature at her worst!

I just finished a road trip of 4000kms in ten days of which 7 days were riding. Every day it rained or snowed or hailed and big wind, sometimes it was all of the above. Just plain nasty weather but it was good to see my folks as they are not doing well. Age is catching up to them, they are 80 and are slowing down big time. I hooked up with ten of my old friends too and had a good time. I also took time out on my return to hook up with Ricky boy for a coffee. Nice to finally meet him. Very nice guy but his bike is way too clean parked besides mine! Finally got home after more non stop rain, snow, wind and straight into the hot tub to unthaw. It was nice to get out on the bike for a road trip after a long winter but geez, mother nature sure threw it at me..oh well..I'll try again in August...Bdog

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 05-30-2010, 11:53 PM   #2
Top Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to rickyboy
Mother Nature at her worst!

John,
Glad you made it home in one piece. Sorry that "one piece" was frozen solid.
I give you a gold star for doing the ride. Me, if I had seen the weather around me that you did when you left home?....I would have gone right back and parked "the way to clean bike" in the garage. Kudo's to you for riding in that crappy weather.
It was nice to meet you finally as well. I'm pretty much convinced now, that all KawaNOW members are nice people. I've met a few now and you're no different that most I've met.
I hope to meet up again with you in Aug. if the timing is right.

Nomad'a What !
"rickyboy"

Richard Cole
Canada West Region
108 Mile Ranch, British Columbia
Canada
Vulcan Bagger Assoc. #00722
Black 2006 Nomad

https://cdn2.iconfinder.com/data/ico...Book_32x32.png