Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > New Member Introductions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-09-2014, 07:17 PM   #18

Location: 6th Floor up at the The Nervous Hospital up in East Central State, NC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Netnorske View Post
I used to try to greet all the newbies....but there have been so many over the last few months I just haven't kept up with them all. So I would just like to take a second to welcome all of you newer members to the VBA. This is a great group....many of whom have been here from the beginning (when it was known as KowaNOW). This is a great place for information on your Vulcans and an even better place to make new friends, be it locally or across state lines.

This forum is very unique in that it was designed to be like friends sitting around a table over a few brews. In the beginning, there were only a few members, so it really was like that for some time. Now, this organization has grown immensely. I can assure you that you will get out of this forum exactly what you put into it. If you spend some time here, attend the rallies (while buying the VIP's a round or two....just kidding....kinda...), you will make many friends you never knew you had. While some of the longtime members may have moved to other brands, we stay here because of the great friendships we have cultivated over many years and the enjoyment we get from tossing a little gas on each other's fires. Anyways, welcome and enjoy...and if you see me at a rally....I prefer tequila instead of beer...especially if its yours....!
You forgot to mention the crazy Uncle chained in the basement, and the brother passed out in the recliner with no job that moved in on us with his batty wife and despicable brat kids. Then they's the weird guy who just got out of the mental hospital living in the garage, that the son met

??-Mar.2,2012 "Rocky" My Beloved Dog RIP

Mike Tripp
VBA#767
'96 800 Vulcan Classic
06 1600 Nomad
07 1600 Nomad

"The shoes you buy at the Salvation Army is already been broke in"- Aunt Kawhead