Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Free Classifieds > Complete Bikes

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-24-2014, 10:22 PM   #1

2007 Nomad : Loaded

Since I bought the Victory, I will no longer need the Nomad. This bike has 21K miles, always garaged and regularly serviced with the best synthetics. Barnett clutch spring 500 miles ago, New Michelin Comander on the rear 70 miles ago. Eagle radiator cover, eagle clutch and brake covers (chrome). Kury grips, brake and shift controls, road pegs. Lower bag rails/protectors. Phat two risers (fire embossed), mini apes, brake away control (the expensive one), throttle boss, head light visor, fender tips front and back.

Reckless fairing with 8" light smoke recurve LRS shield, full marine polk DB 521 X 4. Kenwood KMR-D558BT stereo head with smoke water proof cover. This Head unit will do darn near anything. It has 3 outs for seperate amps, and an out for bass. Blue tooth, USB, CD. DVD, Aux port, you name it.

Hard lowers with open and close vents, lockable "glove" compartments in the top.

Original Harley tour pac with led's along the bottom sides, the air foil (spoiler) on top with led's, the chrome top luggage rack, chrome wrap around running/brake light trim, antennas, speaker pods and speakers, passenger back rest, Wompus rack. Lined inside, new latches and hinges.

All three above professionally painted two tone to match bike. Extra layer of clear coat. Bike is titanium and black. Bike also has some pin striping on bags, front fender, and fairing.

Thunder intake, VH pipes, fuel processor. Vulcan Bag liners, Light bar, passenger board extensions. I could go on, but you get the idea. All the stuff removed comes with the bike. $7650.00 is my new price. A little high for a 2007, but it would cost anyone 11 to 12 grand to buy the same bike and then build it like I have. Forgot to mention the Mustang seat.

Dropped the price $1100.00 Take advantage. Run it from time to time, but still Great shape and as represented. Brand new battery.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PA143306.jpg (98.3 KB, 106 views)

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Last edited by paul; 01-11-2016 at 04:43 AM.