Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Free Classifieds > Parts & Accessories

Old 04-25-2023, 08:13 AM   #1

Nomad 1600 Parts for sale

Bike totaled. Have a Mustang seat #79351 w/backrest and passenger seat $400 OBO(Sold), Chrome luggage rack think Cobra $100 OBO, Larger lowers to replace smaller front lowers $???, complete Nomad exhaust (goat bladder head pipes and mufflers)$???, Chrome lower saddlebag rails $125(Sold). If anyone interested contact me at tbmmbt@yahoo.com or 270-493-1165 to neg a price. Thanks.

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Last edited by tbmmbt; 05-07-2023 at 03:47 PM.

Old 04-29-2023, 10:48 AM   #2

Seems odd that there isn't any interest in the parts I have for sale. Some may feel that the items are not real but I can assure you that all the parts are in my possession and available. If anyone is looking for parts like what I have don't hesitate to contact me either by the email or the phone number I left in the previous post. My bike is according to the insurance a total and when they pay me after the deductible is taken off the agreed value of the bike they will come and get it. I don't want to fool with fixing the bike back and have a rebuilt title so I am selling what parts I have and will look for another bike. I probably won't get another Nomad as I have had 3 of them so looking at going a different route. The parts are in great shape as they came off my other Nomad. I can't take parts off of the totaled bike as the insurance is allowing a certain amount for accessories on the bike. If anyone is looking for good unscratched parts for their 05-08 Nomad as well as some Classics contact me and we can work something out. Long post but wanted to get my thoughts out there for all to read to try and satisfy someones negative thoughts about what I am trying to sell. Thanks.

Old 06-13-2023, 10:13 AM   #3

Most everything is sold except the factory exhaust for the 2006 Nomad. Don't need it any longer so if someone wants it contact me and we can work something out. Would like to see it go to someone that has a use for it.

Old 08-04-2023, 07:29 AM   #4

Got any Seats? I was looking to get one but can't find anything on the internet. Have been in touch with the Viking Bags but they are quoting way too much for a custom seat.

Old 08-09-2023, 04:13 PM   #5

If you still have the exhaust and it would fit a 2007 Nomad then I'd be most interested! But first, I'm new to Nomads and am wondering what the heck a goat bladder in relation to the exhaust?

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Last edited by Mister Baritone; 08-09-2023 at 04:18 PM.

Old 08-09-2023, 06:46 PM   #6
Top Contributor

The goat bladder reference is to the look of the complete exhaust system when it is removed. The actual "goatbladder" is the catalytic converter where the exhaust header pipes and mufflers converge.
Some people used to cut the goatbladder in half and remove the honeycomb inside. I did it and did not like the result.

Old 11-08-2023, 09:01 AM   #7

Yes I still have the exhaust. I didn't get a message stating someone ask me one and just saw it this morning. If still interested in it let me know. My email is tbmmbt@yahoo.com if you want to contact me that way. Thanks

Old 11-08-2023, 10:45 AM   #8

Thanks, but I found one close by a while ago.

Old 11-09-2023, 09:58 AM   #9

GeorgeHouston, sent you a message on seats.