Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > 1700 Nomad, Vaquero & Voyager

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-20-2017, 08:28 PM   #1

Question Starting Issues at the end of the day.

Just finished day two of my road trip, approximately 950 miles in so far, with many more in the next few weeks. When I arrived at the hotel tonight, I dropped off my gear and went to go to dinner. When I started the Beast, she idled REALLY sluggish and then died after about 15 seconds. Tried again, revved, and then drove off. After dinner, left the restaurant and it happened again. She's fine after I'm moving, but first off she's trying to die. Last week I had her serviced by pros for the pre-trip, so all fluids should be good. Oil is new, and was full two days ago. I added about 4 oz of Sea foam with my first tank right before I left, haven't added any since. NOTHING but premium on the fillups. 91 in Oklahoma and Arkansas, 93 here in Tennessee.

And that's it, I got nothing. Haven't googled the issue yet, thought I'd check in with my resident subject matter experts before I exercise my google-fu. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Login or Register to Remove Ads