Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 09-01-2018, 05:17 PM   #1

Getting it sorted

Did an oil n filter change ( rotella T 6) .Becauase of the front wheel issue , I just put 4.8 quarts in it.Which will read at the bottomm of the dipstick shaded area when on the level.( I’m sure with the stock rim , it would be at mid point). I pumped 12 psi into the rear shocks and it feels a little harsh.Maybe I’ll reduce it.( there was no air in them at all). It’s 93degs here today, with a “feel like factor” of 105.The bike temp ran at 3/4 whilst moving.Imhoping it’ll be better when I get it “Ivanised” next week. Got caught in a thunderstorm coming home, but no big deal( the bike ran cooler lol).Meanstreak kickstand next week.With the 21” front wheel it’s a bit of a pig to sit upright( the apes don’t help my short ass neither)

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 09-23-2018, 07:43 AM   #2

Vet,

How are you coming on this to-do list? Did the IVAN's happen? Which bars are you considering?

Keep us posted...

Ride safe,
Smokier

Old 09-23-2018, 11:42 AM   #3

Got the “Flash” done, was very happy.Ill keep the 10” bars that are on it.Once I’ve done the daymakers, I’ll be happy.I put a slightly larger screen on, and it improved the radio quality