Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > New Member Introductions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-29-2009, 05:47 PM   #1

Hey you

Hi, first time on site. I'll give a little background. I have an 05 nomad that I bought new. I emmidiately wanted to add accessories, but quickly found out the was not much for the nomad, anywhere. I did not belong to any club and was unaware of others (not very profiecient on the computer, either). A year went by and in meantime, joined the midwest chapter of vulcan riders. There I found out about gadgets website. I tinkered with debaffling and the intake. I built a fairing out of an old crotch rocket fairing and bought a gold wing tour pack for $100 and built the bracket to mount that. I went on my first long trip (800 mi.) straight through to Okla. where my folks live. Since then, I have put V&H baggers on, cobra processor, made lowers to fit fairing (was 40 degrees when left wisconsin), put silverado light bar on (had to build bracket), & wired for trailer. I still need a trailer hitch and my winter project is to build a trailer for the nomad. Any ideas on width/length would be helpful. Really enyoy the web site, have already found it very useful. Cant wait till my rear tire wears out so I can go to the darkside! Hope to be seeing, riding, and talking to everyone in the future. Thanks

Login or Register to Remove Ads