Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > SouthCentral Group

Old 12-31-2009, 05:42 PM   #1

Last day of the year

Here I sit thinking about next year. Places to ride to, things to see and do or anything I might want to do to my bike. Looking through the magazines and catalogs for interesting atrticles and or new items. But sitting here with snow on the ground and ice on the roads makes places to go, things to see and do seem so trivial, unimportant or interesting. I find that I am already tired of winter with the cold air and biting wind. So I look forward to the new year but reflect on all the nice things that last year brought. The trips, experiences, new friends and times spend with old ones are all stored away to recall and cherish or relate to and enjoy with others. I hope that all of you have great memories to recall of last year but that you also stare out the window wishfully waiting for warmer weather to make that first grand ride of the new year. I look forward to warmer weather with trees blooming, the smell of honey locust and clear skys. The wind in my face, the sound of my bike and the feeling of freedom riding down the road. And for all of you for next year I wish that God bless you and keep you safe!

Watchman

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 01-01-2010, 09:01 PM   #2

Last day of the year

nice post

Robert(skeeter)Dozier
07 Red&Titanium Nomad
81 Suzuki 850GL
KawaNow pre#