Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Free Classifieds > Complete Bikes

Old 11-04-2014, 09:09 PM   #1

2001 Nomad For Sale / Low miles

For sale is my 2001 Kawasaki Nomad 1500 FI. This is a well-optioned, low-mileage bike that LOVES the open road !! The Nomad is the "flagship" bike in the Vulcan line-up. It has 22,000 original miles. Tires are in great shape, being the Dunlop Elite 3's, and were just put on last year. The battery is a year old. The oil was just changed again, only using Kawasaki Synthetic. Besides being already loaded with factory equipment, it also has the driver & passenger backrests, luggage rack, passenger grab-handles, lower hard fairings, windshield bag, chrome saddlebag guards, brake-light strip lights, and front light bar. I am located in the northeastern corner of Ohio.
The original owner's manuals/sales brochure/service manual are included. This is liquid-cooled, shaft-drive, and fuel-injected. Having Hydraulic lifters makes this bike pretty much maintenance-free. I average about 43.3 MPG. With it's 5-gallon tank, it has great range and ride-all-day comfort !! I'm considering moving to a sport-tourer type bike if this sells. If it doesn't sell, I simply keep enjoying it like I do almost every day !! It's REALLY NICE for being 14 years old, and rock solid reliable. It is un-modified, in original condition and quiet. No joy-rides without cash up front. You wreck it...you bought it... My price is $3850 Phone: 440-228-6461 Feel free to Email me also for more pics or info at: 1ontheluce@gmail.com Thanks !
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Kawasaki 004.jpg (97.9 KB, 74 views)
File Type: jpg Kawasaki 020.jpg (98.7 KB, 72 views)
File Type: jpg Kawasaki 022.jpg (99.5 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg Kawasaki 023.jpg (98.1 KB, 65 views)
File Type: jpg Kawasaki 017.jpg (97.0 KB, 67 views)

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Last edited by erock1; 11-25-2014 at 06:03 PM. Reason: BIKE SOLD * BIKE SOLD

Old 11-04-2014, 10:02 PM   #2

Good luck with the sale! Nice bike!
VROC#34321
VBA#01867

2012 NCR Rally Savanna. IL.
2013 National Rally Estes Park, CO
2014 NC/SC Rally in the Ozarks, Mountain View AR
2014 NE US/Eastern Canada Rally,Lincoln NH
2015 VBA/VRA Eureka Springs AR
2015 Antlers Rally, Antlers OK.
2016 SCR Rally Salem MO.
2016 NCR Rally Hillsboro WI
2017 Eureka Springs AR
2017 National Rally Lake George NY
2004 Blue and Silver 1500 Nomad(RIP 9-26-19)
2000 Red and Silver 1500 Nomad
2012 Pearl White 1700 Voyager

Old 11-05-2014, 02:25 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by erock1 View Post
For sale is my 2001 Kawasaki Nomad 1500 FI. This is a well-optioned, low-mileage bike that LOVES the open road !! The Nomad is the "flagship" bike in the Vulcan line-up. It has 22,000 original miles. Tires are in great shape, being the Dunlop Elite 3's, and were just put on last year. The battery is a year old. The oil was just changed again, only using Kawasaki Synthetic. Besides being already loaded with factory equipment, it also has the driver & passenger backrests, luggage rack, passenger grab-handles, lower hard fairings, windshield bag, chrome saddlebag guards, brake-light strip lights, and front light bar. I am located in the northeastern corner of Ohio.
The original owner's manuals/sales brochure/service manual are included. This is liquid-cooled, shaft-drive, and fuel-injected. Having Hydraulic lifters makes this bike pretty much maintenance-free. I average about 43.3 MPG. With it's 5-gallon tank, it has great range and ride-all-day comfort !! I'm considering moving to a sport-tourer type bike if this sells. If it doesn't sell, I simply keep enjoying it like I do almost every day !! It's REALLY NICE for being 14 years old, and rock solid reliable. It is un-modified, in original condition and quiet. No joy-rides without cash up front. You wreck it...you bought it... My price is $3850 Phone: 440-228-6461 Feel free to Email me also for more pics or info at: 1ontheluce@gmail.com Thanks !
You would be in with a better chance if people could read it,black on grey is hard work

Old 11-05-2014, 05:43 AM   #4

You're right !! It didn't look like that as I made up the ad....but how do I change it ?? I've looked over my options twice, and can't see any means of doing so !! Can anyone shed any light on this for this ad, or future ads ?? It was on WHITE background when I submitted it...... Thanks for the heads-up !!

Old 11-05-2014, 06:07 AM   #5

Quote:
You're right !! It didn't look like that as I made up the ad....but how do I change it ?? I've looked over my options twice, and can't see any means of doing so !! Can anyone shed any light on this for this ad, or future ads ?? It was on WHITE background when I submitted it...... Thanks for the heads-up !!
I just had a look at that and cant find how to do it, somebody will be along in a minute who know's

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 11-05-2014, 07:03 AM   #6
Sr. Contributor

Copy and paste this.

The original owner's manuals/sales brochure/service manual are included. This is liquid-cooled, shaft-drive, and fuel-injected. Having Hydraulic lifters makes this bike pretty much maintenance-free. I average about 43.3 MPG. With it's 5-gallon tank, it has great range and ride-all-day comfort !! I'm considering moving to a sport-tourer type bike if this sells. If it doesn't sell, I simply keep enjoying it like I do almost every day !! It's REALLY NICE for being 14 years old, and rock solid reliable. It is un-modified, in original condition and quiet. No joy-rides without cash up front. You wreck it...you bought it... My price is $3850 Phone: 440-228-6461 Feel free to Email me also for more pics or info at:

It's easy to change the colors, click on 'Go Advanced' at the top is the letter 'A' click on that and a color chart will show up. Have fun.
Gerry Martineau / 802 VT / VBA #0892 /[email]glmjgm@gmail.com[email]

Last edited by Loafer; 11-05-2014 at 07:08 AM.

Old 11-05-2014, 08:59 PM   #7

changed it. Thanks fellas !!

Old 11-06-2014, 02:43 AM   #8

Good luck with it mate

Old 11-25-2014, 11:53 AM   #9
Sr. Contributor

Eric he is headed to your house.
Gerry Martineau / 802 VT / VBA #0892 /[email]glmjgm@gmail.com[email]

Old 11-25-2014, 06:06 PM   #10

COOL. the bike sold to a very happy buyer today, and by a seller that will really be missing it !! Thanks guys for your support on here !! hat a great group !!
-Eric

Old 11-25-2014, 06:27 PM   #11

Quote:
COOL. the bike sold to a very happy buyer today, and by a seller that will really be missing it !! Thanks guys for your support on here !! hat a great group !!
-Eric
So congratulation's and commiseration's then mate. just so long as you spend it all on drink and wild women you'll be right