Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > Canada West Group

Old 09-23-2011, 02:50 AM   #1
Top Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to rickyboy
Everyone Ok ??

Hi Canadian Nomad Riders
I hope everyone who wanted to, made it to the new forum.
It's all a little overwhelming at first and it had a couple of disappointments when you got here. Those avatar photos, and our signature photos didn't make it over for example. But I think we can/will figure it all out. Just as with the Nomads, there are a lot of people on the forum with the know how on how to get things fixed and set how they were and should be. So don't sweat it! I even read where someone said they wouldn't be coming around much because he had an issue with his avatar/sig. pic. being posted. Come on !!

If I can help with anything let me know and I'll do my best for you.

While I have you here {assuming someone reads this} Make sure you have a look at the new rally page. It needs some work still and there is more info to come but it'll give you some insight into it.
It got messed up in the move here to vulcanbaggers too. And as soon as Kris "netnorski" and I get our moderators status back we'll get back in there and put things right. Don't forget to vote on if you are planning to make the rally.

ride safe and enjoy the new forum

Nomad'a What !
"rickyboy"

Richard Cole
Canada West Region
108 Mile Ranch, British Columbia
Canada
Vulcan Bagger Assoc. #00722
Black 2006 Nomad

https://cdn2.iconfinder.com/data/ico...Book_32x32.png

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 09-23-2011, 10:17 AM   #2
Advanced Member

Hello Rick. I made the change over at this end of the country. Still figuring out the site. Not too bad once you work your way around it. Are you referring to a Canadian Rally or one out west? Where and what dates.

Ride safe!!

Kevin

Old 09-23-2011, 11:32 AM   #3
Top Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2x18wheeler View Post
Hello Rick. I made the change over at this end of the country. Still figuring out the site. Not too bad once you work your way around it. Are you referring to a Canadian Rally or one out west? Where and what dates.

Ride safe!!

Kevin
Hi Kevin,
Yes on both accounts. It's out west and it's Canadian. Well really it's a joint rally with the NorthWest Grp. out of the States. But held in the Banff/Kananaskis region of Alberta. It will be {as far as I know} the first "in Canada" rally for KawaNOW. The info page is still under construction, it was messed up in the move to "vulcanbagger" ....but you can go there and find the dates etc.. http://www.vulcanbagger.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=23973
Hope you make the trip and be a part of it all.
ride safe
"rickyboy"

Nomad'a What !
"rickyboy"

Richard Cole
Canada West Region
Canada
Black 2006 Nomad

Old 09-24-2011, 10:38 AM   #4

Go away for a week and chit happens eh! Actually this is a good thing world wide. Vulcan baggers is a more noticeable name than Kawanow imo..

Old 09-24-2011, 12:52 PM   #5
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyboy View Post
Hi Kevin,
Yes on both accounts. It's out west and it's Canadian. Well really it's a joint rally with the NorthWest Grp. out of the States. But held in the Banff/Kananaskis region of Alberta. It will be {as far as I know} the first "in Canada" rally for KawaNOW. The info page is still under construction, it was messed up in the move to "vulcanbagger" ....but you can go there and find the dates etc.. http://www.vulcanbagger.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=23973
Hope you make the trip and be a part of it all.
ride safe
"rickyboy"
Rick, thanks for getting back to me. I think the dates of your rally are around the same time as the Eastern Canada/ North East Rally in Pennsylvania. The eastern rally is closer for me. Some day though, I will get back to the mountains to ride.

Ride safe!!

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 09-25-2011, 12:46 AM   #6
Top Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2x18wheeler View Post
Rick, thanks for getting back to me. I think the dates of your rally are around the same time as the Eastern Canada/ North East Rally in Pennsylvania. The eastern rally is closer for me. Some day though, I will get back to the mountains to ride.

Ride safe!!
Anytime you're ready!

Nomad'a What !
"rickyboy"

Richard Cole
Canada West Region
Canada
Black 2006 Nomad