Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Images & Video

Old 08-09-2012, 12:04 PM   #1
Top Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to rickyboy
gifts from Bdog

I have attached a couple of great pictures of gifts John "Bdog" has been so generous in giving me.
Here's the type of guy he is,.... a while back now,....I met him up at Timmy's for a coffee in Langley as he passes through town. And he has brought his new trailer with his Nomad inside. Of course I want to see the work he has done to his bike ... the dash in the fairing in particular. Unbelievable ! is what comes to mind. His craftsmanship and effort to detail is outstanding. As I'm looking the bike over he is busy undoing or "diddling" with something. Unannounced to me he has removed his axle plugs he had on his bike. And he hands them to me and says, "here you go rickyboy".
WTF !!! are you kidding?? Why ??
"Oh just because" I think was his response.... or something like that.

Then,.... before the rally ...after he has already gone out of his way to drop off the items he made and donate for our rally in Canmore while sick as a "dog", he includes an over wrapped with duct taped pkg. labeled
"for rickyboy" ,...in with everything. Along with a gift for Kris, saying thanks to us for putting the rally on.
Anyway I have been meaning to post them to show what a fortunate guy I am to have John as a friend and of course {as if you didn't already know}, what a craftsman he is.
Thanks a million John. I couldn't wait to add the air cover fasteners to the Nomad at the rally. I kept pretty quite about it as I was sure someone might be a little jealous.

Nomad'a What !
"rickyboy"

Richard Cole
Canada West Region
108 Mile Ranch, British Columbia
Canada
Vulcan Bagger Assoc. #00722
Black 2006 Nomad

https://cdn2.iconfinder.com/data/ico...Book_32x32.png

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Last edited by rickyboy; 08-09-2012 at 05:27 PM.

Old 08-10-2012, 04:39 AM   #2
Sr. Contributor

Send a message via AIM to AlabamaNomadRider Send a message via Yahoo to AlabamaNomadRider
That is great. He sure turns out some quality stuff. Looks great in the pictures.

Gene Cross, Jr.
Boaz, Alabama
KawaNOW/VBA #1181