In Association with VBA Web : Memorial | Merchandise

Important Info : Please Read!
If this is your first visit to our new forum (est. 9.20.11) and you're already registered on the old forum, you'll have to request a new password in order to log in here. To do so, please Click Here and fill in the proper info. You must use the email address that you originally registered with on the old forum. You will then be emailed a new password (if you don't see it, please check your spam/junk folder). If you have any problems at all, please email us at mail@VulcanBagger.com. Thanks!

Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic > Lighter Side/Jokes
Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-24-2008, 01:28 PM   #31

My Banned Picture!

Quote:
Originally Posted by audiogooroo
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachA
Heck, I didn't get banned...yet for my suggestive signature picture, although Andrea is still going to therapy for seeing it live.
Banishment is a little severe coach...although some form of punishment is definitely in order!
I'd kick him off just for the pic!

Old 12-24-2008, 03:09 PM   #32

My Banned Picture!

Thanks for the nice comments!!!
I suspect there was more going on behind the scenes and I was in the wrong place at the wrong time....
Oh well, life goes on!!!

Cheri Ann
2012 Vulcan Vaquero
VBA #2069
Old 12-24-2008, 05:41 PM   #33
Top Contributor

My Banned Picture!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Lund
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiogooroo
Banishment is a little severe coach...although some form of punishment is definitely in order!
I'd kick him off just for the pic!

I must say coach....I'm not quite enough in touch with my feminine side to feel entirely comfortable with that sig pic. Banishment would certainly not fit the crime...but a round of drinks for everyone at the National might inspire you to search through your jpeg collection... . What do you think Trip....? Ha Ha....
VBA #0691
2017 HD Ultra Limited Low
2013 Victory Cross Country Tour
2012 1700 Vulcan Voyager
2008 1600 Vulcan Nomad
1997 Vulcan 800 Classic

"Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional"

Custer 2009|Kalispell 2010|Cortez 2010|Crescent City 2011|Kanab 2012|Canmore 2012|Estes Park 2013|Orofino 2014|Lake Tahoe 2015|Red Lodge 2016
Old 12-26-2008, 09:07 PM   #34

My Banned Picture!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWB,voices tell me evil things
That got you banned? Hell, BD dresses worse than that and we haven't banned him!

Geez...
Looks like BD could do the world's first, completely tool-less bafflectomy with those lips!!
Old 01-01-2009, 07:52 PM   #35

My Banned Picture!

Well, my husband received an EXTREMELY nasty response from a mod at BTK. He has been coming over here reading my posts. He has suggested to me that I flirt too much and I am on my way to becoming all that over here next! He wrote:

If you're gonna post pics & "flirt" like you do, you need to get over your sensitivy cuz you're gonna face rejection & critisism. It happened here, at the rate you're already going, won't be long before it happens at the nomad forums & again anywhere else you go.

I am NOT trying to upset anybody or be something bad.....so, among tears I say goodbye! I just need to stay away from the internet, I guess.....I don't seem to be a very good person...

Cheri Ann
2012 Vulcan Vaquero
VBA #2069
Old 01-01-2009, 08:12 PM   #36
Advanced Member

My Banned Picture!

That forum seem to be good for nothing from my point of view!
I don't know you personally but you seem to be a very nice person and you are very well behaved here. Personally I would like to meet this a..hole face to face and give him a piece of my mind. Some of these people are very big person when they are in front of a screen or on the phone! They are able to intimidate anybody cause they have access to INTERNET.

Send him to me and I could straighten his way of communication with others.

Stay On this forum and don't worry about a..hole like him.

Live, Love, Laugh, and don't forget "RIDE A Nomad"

Happy New Year
Timebandit
Old 01-01-2009, 08:26 PM   #37

My Banned Picture!

CheriAnn, don't say goodbye based on the opinion of another.
None of us have any control over what others think about us or say about us. But...we DO have control over how we respond to it. Just let it roll off of you and know that you are welcome here.
There are many forums all over the internet, all frequented by a variety of people and personalities. Not every forum is the best fit for everyone's personality. I've found a home here at KawaNOW, and I believe you have too.
So dry the tears and stick around.
I consider you a valued member of the KawaNOW forum.
I'm sure that of all of the members here, not all of us will always see eye to eye on every issue, but we have found some common ground and I certainly appreciate the civility, common courtesy and respect that is shown here. That is extremely rare.
Just blow it off, chalk it up to past experience and enjoy yourself here! And get your husband posting too! :)

Audiogooroo - Daryl Porter
Colorado Springs, CO
VBA #248
VROC #17261
1999 Grn/Grn Nomad
Old 01-01-2009, 08:51 PM   #38

My Banned Picture!

Thank you SO MUCH!
I just can't believe how badly he put me down!!!
Yes, I agree I am letting him do this to me and I need to STOP, but right now I just can't help being hysterical and accepting what he thinks about me.

That's the problem! I'm making rash decisions while I'm in emotional turmoil! He's telling me I'm on my way to getting in trouble over here too, but I don't know what he thinks I have posted over here that is too flirty or worse? Why in the heck did he come over here to read my posts?!

I'll probably feel silly for airing all this to you by tomorrow...but I didn't want to come in and delete my avatar and signature pics without an explanation...

Cheri Ann
2012 Vulcan Vaquero
VBA #2069
Old 01-01-2009, 09:29 PM   #39
Top Contributor

My Banned Picture!

CheriAnn, I meet you once, I've read some of you post over "there", I read your post here and as far as I'm concerned you talk to much ;) I would to but I lack typing skills :-[
Personally I think your the kind of person that will get along with any & everybody and not have a bad word to say about anybody. If there is such a thing as being to nice then your guilty :)
And where in the hell is your old man? get him and his nad over here
74,010miles
VBA #299
Her's 10 900LT 36,700

09 Bath NY.
10 Lake George NY.
11 National Maggie Valley NC.
12 Pa Wilds (Wellsboro) Pa.
14 Lincoln NH.
17 National Lake George NY.
Old 01-01-2009, 10:21 PM   #40
Top Contributor

My Banned Picture!

CheriAnn,
As a baseball umpire....I can tell you a thing or two about letting things roll off your back.... ;)
VBA #0691
2017 HD Ultra Limited Low
2013 Victory Cross Country Tour
2012 1700 Vulcan Voyager
2008 1600 Vulcan Nomad
1997 Vulcan 800 Classic

"Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional"

Custer 2009|Kalispell 2010|Cortez 2010|Crescent City 2011|Kanab 2012|Canmore 2012|Estes Park 2013|Orofino 2014|Lake Tahoe 2015|Red Lodge 2016
Old 01-01-2009, 10:56 PM   #41

My Banned Picture!

Thank you! I sure wish I knew how to let it roll off my back!!
This was someone I thought was my "friend". That's what hurts the most! Again, this was done through a PM to Chaz over there, so once again, I am not given the opportunity to defend myself!!!! They have it ALL WRONG and that's what's so upsetting!!! Hones to God, they are SO WRONG about what they think I did!!!!!

Cheri Ann
2012 Vulcan Vaquero
VBA #2069
Old 01-02-2009, 09:45 AM   #42

My Banned Picture!

That jerk at BTK should be thankful that I, or some of the other members here are not your hubby that got the nasty note from the moderator there. :( You are loved and respected here, (I think all, including Trip will agree with that), and we DO NOT wan't to lose you as our friend and a member of this forum. I'm sure your hubby also agrees with us when (speaking for most of here) we say We Love YOU here and want you to stick around. Tell BTK to put that in their pipe and smoke it a while! If I've stepped on any toes speaking up for my fellow forum members, I'm sorry in advance Don't you dare go away CheriAnn :(
Old 01-02-2009, 10:27 AM   #43

My Banned Picture!

CheriAnn, just hang here and have fun. The BTK people, from what I have read over the past year or so, are not the same type people we have over here or anywhere else I go. Just let them say what they want.

And for the "lurker" from BTK, why don't you come out of hiding and become official, so we can bash you.

Just kidding Trip...not going to bash anyone.
2003 BMW K1200LT "Magic Carpet" DOA 11/7/2015
VBA #00291
IBA # 41995
DS #320
'08 Elkins, WV; '09 Helen, GA; '09 Custer, SD; '10 Stanton, VA; '11 Maggie Valley; '12 Townsend, TN; '13 Estes Park; '13 Blairsville, GA; '15 Eureka Springs; '16 Helen; '18 Custer, SD
Old 01-02-2009, 10:28 AM   #44
Top Contributor

My Banned Picture!

Cherri,

If they are still commenting on your banning in PM's at BTK, I find that in very poor taste. They have personal problems and need to take it out on someone. That someone is evidently you. Say goodbye and tell them to go to He!! in my opinion.

Over here, yes we do have our fun but do know that it is all in good fun. Shoot, you need to laugh every once in a while don't you? Don't go anywhere, stick around and tell hubby to drop BTK like a bad habit and come over here.

Cherri, you stop posting here we will be after you like stink on sh!t and drag you back kicking and screaming. If that fails, BD will show up on your doorstep and whine till you come back.
VBA 213
VROC 16913

Custer 09: Cortez 10: Crescent City 11: Kanab 12: Estes Park 13: Tahoe 14: Red Lodge 16
Old 01-02-2009, 10:32 AM   #45
Top Contributor

My Banned Picture!

CheriAnn, I'm going to post this here instead of sending a PM so everyone here can read it. Any moderator who surfs other forums just to find info on what a particular member posts really needs to examine their definition of moderator and reevaluate themselves. It seems somewhat childish to read other posts and make such a harsh judgment of someone else when none of us are in a position to do so.

As moderators and staff, none of us, that I know of, search other forums to find out what someone else is posting nor could we make judgments about it since it is not our place to attempt to control the actions of others. Therefore, your posts here are welcome and wholly accepted without reservation. However, and I think I speak for everyone here, we do miss your avatar and bike pics since they are a representation of you and who you are as a motorcycle rider.

As for the comment about flirtation. I've read your posts and haven't found anything offensive or even risque! Hell, we've had others here who have posted much more suggestive comments and all we did was play along.

So post away, put your pics back and stop listening to the critical comments of anyone on the internet. Keep in mind, they are just words and the opinions of one individual. In the grand scheme of things, are their comments truly that important?

SWB
VBA #0002
VBA VP-Global
B.A.C.A. Hoss
2005 "StrongBear" Black/Silver

Todd and BD