In Association with VBA Web : Memorial | Merchandise

Important Info : Please Read!
If this is your first visit to our new forum (est. 9.20.11) and you're already registered on the old forum, you'll have to request a new password in order to log in here. To do so, please Click Here and fill in the proper info. You must use the email address that you originally registered with on the old forum. You will then be emailed a new password (if you don't see it, please check your spam/junk folder). If you have any problems at all, please email us at mail@VulcanBagger.com. Thanks!

Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic > Lighter Side/Jokes
Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-25-2016, 08:36 PM   #16

Location: 6th Floor up at the The Nervous Hospital up in East Central State, NC
Quote:
Originally Posted by mick56 View Post
Steady on there mate.I can understand why you would'nt want the bloke as a neighbour,loud pipes and all. But i would'nt mind betting he has a heart of gold, and would help you out with the shirt off his back if you needed it.He live's where he live's,and thats the way things are done around there.I have friends from all walks of life,and most of them know how to adjust their manners according to the company they are in. I doubt the same could be said about you.
Reckon how ruined a Bloke would have to be for Catfish to give him the shirt off his back.

??-Mar.2,2012 "Rocky" My Beloved Dog RIP

Mike Tripp
VBA#767
'96 800 Vulcan Classic
06 1600 Nomad
07 1600 Nomad

"The shoes you buy at the Salvation Army is already been broke in"- Aunt Kawhead
Old 03-25-2016, 09:15 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawhead View Post
Reckon how ruined a Bloke would have to be for Catfish to give him the shirt off his back.

Hello mate,where you been hiding recently. I dont reckon he would talk to a lower class bloke,let alone give him his shirt.
Old 03-26-2016, 01:02 PM   #18

Location: 6th Floor up at the The Nervous Hospital up in East Central State, NC
Quote:
Originally Posted by mick56 View Post
Hello mate,where you been hiding recently. I dont reckon he would talk to a lower class bloke,let alone give him his shirt.
Had a full Plate, Me Mate!!!

I kindly to him for the upper class snooty type.
The kind what you'd think would give you his shirt, but wouldn't.

Reckon if he ever was to take his shirt off and hand it to he I'd hope I could stop him before he got it above that yellow chicken fat belly!! I'm set for enough sleeveless t-shirts anyhow.

I do enough to discourage folks from buying a Vuckin without that bloke helping me. Good grief he dose enough to shorten his already short life span riding motorcycles drunk and chain smoking cigarettes without pissing off Harley Davidson scooter folks.

Some of 'em get upset REAL EASY!!!!

??-Mar.2,2012 "Rocky" My Beloved Dog RIP

Mike Tripp
VBA#767
'96 800 Vulcan Classic
06 1600 Nomad
07 1600 Nomad

"The shoes you buy at the Salvation Army is already been broke in"- Aunt Kawhead
Old 03-27-2016, 06:06 AM   #19

Reckon you got that in just in time mate,you and me are up for bit of serious moderating from here on I wonder if the back catalouge will get a going over too.