Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 02-13-2011, 01:07 PM   #61

Favorite mod's to your Nomad

I bought my bike pretty much as is (fairing, risers, wee bit of bling) doing the radio now, aux fuse box is ordered and some more bling bling on the way. If all goes well a trunk for the national too
2012 Ebony Black Kawasaski Concours 14

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 02-13-2011, 06:41 PM   #62

Tuff to come up with a favourite! I would say the fuel/exhaust mods would be on the top of the list.

Old 02-13-2011, 08:27 PM   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyboy ... #00722
Taranis,
After our deer/motorcycle accident, "judygirl" had no interest in a bike. She did think she wanted to MAYBE! ride her own,... for a while.
She got on a small one and tried her hand at it but found it wasn't for her. I'm glad because as all of you know,.....it's a certain kind of person that should be riding a motorcycle. And ....No disrespect intended, but she's not one of them.
The same goes for most things. You're either cut out for it or you're not. Take sky diving,.... there is no way in hell I'm cut out to do that type of thing. Not that someone can't LEARN. But you're thinking process needs to be a certain way, if you're going to stay alive for any length of time. I mean, we all run a risk of getting killed while riding, but the risk can increase if you're not in the right space. If that makes any sense.
Absolutely true. When the time comes that either of us can't get in the "zone" while riding - feeling safe, in control and aware, etc - will be the day we hang it up and look for a new hobby. I've had a rare day here and there where I'll go out for a ride and after 5 minutes, know I'm not right "upstairs", so I turn around and put it away.

As for skydiving. Not just no, but HELL no! Don't wanna, ain't gonna, can't make me. So there! :)

"Taranis" and the Lovely Ann
KawaNOW Oldschool #885
His: 2006 Nomad
Hers: 2008 VN900 Classic LT