Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > Australian Group

Old 11-20-2008, 07:55 PM   #1

Meet up of Vic member's

I know there are not many of us yet but maybe early in the new year we could all meet up somewhere and maybe do a bit of a ride.
M/C is from Echuca so we could ride 1/2 way and meet up with him or what ever how about some ideas guy's lets put something together.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 11-22-2008, 04:02 AM   #2
Advanced Member

Meet up of Vic member's

sounds like a great plan finky, i cant think of many good places to ride, maybee around the murchison area then head for the strathbogie ranges toward boniedoon? im open to suggestions and very keen to go.

Old 11-23-2008, 05:27 AM   #3
Advanced Member

Meet up of Vic member's

had a biof a think on the bike today and was thinking of meeting on the calder somewhere and heading toward castlemaine/ dalesford way? some nice roads out that way. have you got any suggestions finky?

Old 11-23-2008, 03:16 PM   #4

Meet up of Vic member's

Working on a few ideas at the moment mate I will let you know soon.But I like the idea of Castlemain that is always a good ride and if it works for you then that may be the way to go.

Old 11-24-2008, 05:18 AM   #5
Advanced Member

Meet up of Vic member's

yeah it works for me, im open to any suggestions though. we might have to find up aj and drag him along too i have located another nomad owner but am still to ring him to get him on here, i have all his details i just have to find time to give him a ring.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 11-24-2008, 03:28 PM   #6

Meet up of Vic member's

Yep Castlemaine it is might make it sometime in January I will work out a date and post it up with a planned route etc give the other guy a call the more the merrier I have a couple of mates here that are a bit computer iliterate and find accessing forums a bit dificult but have Nomads so I will bring them along as well.

Old 11-25-2008, 05:12 AM   #7
Advanced Member

Meet up of Vic member's

great finky, i contacted the guy and he is actually a member here but hasnt been on for a while he is going to get on here and is interested in the ride. january and castlemaine are good for me, im looking forward to it already.

Old 12-10-2008, 07:05 PM   #8

Meet up of Vic member's

Alright guy's we can schedual in Sunday 18th January for our 1st Kawanow ride to Castelmain
M/C when I have worked out our leave time etc I will let you know.
I have 3 definates from here all Nomads and the wife of course on her 1600 classic Ans I will go through the member's list for Vic and PM them of our plans.

Old 12-11-2008, 12:31 AM   #9

Meet up of Vic member's

hey finky i hope you are not refering to me as one of those computer people who dont like computers. lol

Old 12-11-2008, 04:28 AM   #10

Meet up of Vic member's

Nah mate I know your missus will help you how about a pic of the new Nomad mate see if you can get that up here.
Good to see you on the forum Dave dom't be a stranger on here mate.If you want a pic up send the pic to Trip and he can put it on the same as us so it comes up on every post.

Old 12-11-2008, 05:47 AM   #11
Advanced Member

Meet up of Vic member's

sounds good finky, are we making it a day trip, or a overnighter? i have finally been able to get the wife on the bike, if she is confident enough i will drag her along too. the nomad screen really came into its own on the weekend, we were out on a ride (about 15 bikes) and hit a plague of locusts. there was a lot of bruises, black eyes and throwing up of bug guts on the side of the road, i was the only one who came out unscathed, the guys no longer hang it on me about my (grandpa) screen.

Old 12-11-2008, 04:35 PM   #12

Meet up of Vic member's

Learnt that lesson a few years ago heading up to Swan Hill I hit a plague of grass hoppers and it was bloody painful for a couple of hours and I lost count of the ones I swallowed,however I did find them quitye sweet to the taste,but believe me I love the Nad screen.

Old 12-11-2008, 04:38 PM   #13

Meet up of Vic member's

At this stage for us it will only be a day trip maybe latter in the year we can plan an overnighter some where I was thinking we could do a run up to Tallangatta in say February
and spend the night there and return Sunday via Bright and a couple of wineries.

Old 12-12-2008, 05:43 PM   #14
Advanced Member

Meet up of Vic member's

im suprised we havent ad more interest for the ride... hopefully we will hear from a few more members.

Old 12-12-2008, 09:50 PM   #15

Meet up of Vic member's

Hopefully we will get a few more by the date. I have 5 + me from around here going.