Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 08-11-2007, 12:11 AM   #1

FYI-Riding the Texas "3's" This coming Friday

Anyone interested is welcome to join a little group of riders that will be riding the famous Texas "3's" on Friday, August 17th.

I am riding over on Thursday from Houston with a group of guys from my church. We are going for a Men's Retreat in Kerrville and hope to start a tradition with the meeting. Most activities were things like Skeet Shooting, Fishing, Golf, etc... but we started thinking.........."Hey, the wives tend to get a little displeased when we take off for a riding trip over a couple of days but they don't say anything when we go on the church trips so that we can learn to be a better man and husband..... Hmmmmmmm. What if we rode the bikes to the retreat........." we shore is smart tisnt we.

It is interesting, our church might have sent 2-3 guys in the past to the district retreat, this year we have about 10 going. Should be fun!

Anyway, we will be riding the 3's on Friday leaving out of Kerrville and I open the invitation for anyone interested to join us.

If you need more information, please feel free to email me. bikerjoe@sbcglobal.net

C-ya!

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 08-11-2007, 08:27 PM   #2

Howdy neighbor,

Let me know next time around. I'm in Jersey this week and go back to work Friday. Hope to be able to make a run down to surfside via Brazoria then back up the coast to Galveston on Friday if I can talk dear Daughter into riding with me.

Y'all ride safe and enjoy the trip and the fellowship.

Larry

Old 08-12-2007, 08:09 PM   #3
Top Contributor

Why does all the fun stuff happen when I have a training or some such nonsense? :-/
VBA #0002
VBA VP-Global
B.A.C.A. Hoss
2005 "StrongBear" Black/Silver

Todd and BD