Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic

Old 04-01-2009, 09:48 AM   #1

National Rally shirts vs. last years Elkins shirts

Is it just me?
The National Rally shirts LOOK great I will admit that right off. BUT the whole design on the back is rubberized or something. They are going to make your back sweat like mad. Not to mention they are uncomfortable.
The Elkins shirts from last year were screen printed I believe. They breath even through the design. This is a much better process in my opinion.
Also the front of my short sleeve shirt has some kind of glue in the printing area. At first I thought it was supposed to be clouds but it is not on my long sleeve shirt.
I know, send it back and get a different one. Not going to do that. I just wanted to know if anybody else was not happy with this rubberized process.
I can't remember who did the Elkins shirts,I think it was somebody Valdez knows. The National shirts were done by Cap House.
In my opinion the Elkins shirts are a much better process, at least on shirts. The Cap House process is probably OK on hats.
Any one care to comment?
VBA #9

2011 Victory Kingpin mine
2013 Victory Boardwalk -hers

[LEFT][COLOR=#000000]
[SIZE=4]

Login or Register to Remove Ads