Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > New Member Introductions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-09-2017, 01:08 PM   #1

Just call me "Plum Crazy"

Hey there everyone,

I bought my 2015 Kawasaki Voyager 1700 a week before being shipped to Puerto Rico. Now I am itchin' to get back and begin some mods to make her more mine. I have trolled the discussion boards and love the "How To" help and the classifieds. I am located in Alexandria, Virginia (When I am home).

A couple of projects that I did right after buying the Voyager, Spike Highway Pegs and Scythe Mirrors that I took off of my last bike (2007 Suzuki M109R). I also got my antennae caught in the garage door and broke it, so replaced it with a short stubby flexible antennae. Looks better in my opinion.

Some projects for when I get home. PlastiDip accents in "Plum Crazy" Purple. Install a shorter windshield. Install the KQR Quick Release system with the Touring Trunk. Install Garmin power cables and iPhone adapter. Replace the cigarette lighter with a dual usb. I think that is enough for now. =)

I look forward to reading and chatting with many of you in the future, and hopefully riding with some of ya'll.

Godspeed,
Eric "Plum Crazy" Hopkins
Eastern USA Coordinator
2nd Thief Riders M/M
www.2ndthief.org
Cell: 214-448-5218
Email: plumcrazy2tmm@gmail.com
or Email: dragon0688@hotmail.com

Login or Register to Remove Ads