Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic

Old 04-18-2014, 10:20 PM   #31
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac View Post
LOL check out this dude 1/2 naked and ain't no body gonna talk to hom and mention he ain't got pants on La LLa La land El Chumpo but Do look over his o;d dirt bike tores Fenders those are way cool

http://prntscr.com/3bcoae

Dude how'd you git that picture of me? Thought I made that post private. lol!

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 04-18-2014, 10:23 PM   #32
Sr. Contributor

may I ask how old you are? I am 62 so not only have I seen old school I still am old school. The idea of a rat is to scare the pants off the penny loafer docker set.. Now i have seen some semi dangerouse stuff like sparl plugs screwed into the tail pipes that can be turned on and off and shoot out long flames and or oil leakers to shoot out clouds of grayblue oil smoke but these days doing that might get you some very unwanted attention from Uncle and Johnny Law and you could have an intteruption is what otherwise might have been a fun day

06 1600 Nomad
Just call me Mac
molon labe come and get it

Old 04-18-2014, 10:24 PM   #33
Sr. Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawboysix View Post
Dude how'd you git that picture of me? Thought I made that post private. lol!
I have an old school magic crystal ball Everybody know i do too. Ask TC or loafer Jared even saw it before. Do you know BD? He rides a vic but i can see in my crystal ball BD is wearing a well ironed silk shirt.

Ain't that right BD?

06 1600 Nomad
Just call me Mac

Last edited by macmac; 04-18-2014 at 10:26 PM.

Old 04-18-2014, 10:27 PM   #34
Advanced Member

Quote:
may I ask how old you are? I am 62 so not only have I seen old school I still am old school. The idea of a rat is to scare the pants off the penny loafer docker set.. Now i have seen some semi dangerouse stuff like sparl plugs screwed into the tail pipes that can be turned on and off and shoot out long flames and or oil leakers to shoot out clouds of grayblue oil smoke but these days doing that might get you some very unwanted attention from Uncle and Johnny Law and you could have an intteruption is what otherwise might have been a fun day

I'm 37. And my friends that don't call me dumbass call me grandpa because I too am olskool. I love all that goofy shit and could care less about uncle cause I am Johnny Law. lol. Seriously.

Old 04-18-2014, 10:29 PM   #35
Sr. Contributor

Quote:
I'm 37. And my friends that don't call me dumbass call me grandpa because I too am olskool. I love all that goofy shit and could care less about uncle cause I am Johnny Law. lol. Seriously.
Uh oh I don't know nuthin.

06 1600 Nomad
Just call me Mac

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 04-18-2014, 10:30 PM   #36
Advanced Member

Quote:
Uh oh I don't know nuthin.
That's what I say everytime.

Old 04-18-2014, 10:33 PM   #37
Advanced Member

deny, deny, deny. Always works as long as you keep a straight face until he leaves.

Not really, just kidding.

Old 04-18-2014, 10:38 PM   #38
Sr. Contributor

Denile is in North East Africa last time i checked, but this site is for motorcycles not geography. I have no clue what they grow over there.

06 1600 Nomad
Just call me Mac

Old 04-18-2014, 10:50 PM   #39
Advanced Member

Quote:
Denile is in North East Africa last time i checked, but this site is for motorcycles not geography. I have no clue what they grow over there.
You're my new best friend. lol

Old 04-18-2014, 10:56 PM   #40

Quote:
I'm not looking for the " It's Your Bike and That's what Counts" speech. I just want to hear your personal opinions.

I have always been a huge fan of fringe, tassels, conchos, studs and mud flaps and things. I have always loved the look of tassels from the handle bar ends. Fully studded seats, backrests, saddle bags, tank bib and fringe lining the floor boards, saddle bag sides and the rear of the fenders. The way they dance in the wind. I have yet to see a bike more visually appealing to me than a drifter or indian, loaded with as much of this flair as possible. With chrome laced wire wheels and fat white walls to make it all pop. Very classy imo.

The fringe is what I'm seeking your opinion on the most though. I LOVE the fringe. Only on the bike though, Not on your jackets and chaps fellas. Lol. Anyway being that I'm 37 years old, the people I ride with seem to have a different opinion on the matter and I really don't want to be the center of all their negative attention when we're at the local bike night gatherings. Image is still somewhat of an issue to me at this point in my life.

Also I ride an 06 Nomad and not sure if this look would compliment the hard bag style. So let the debate begin. Anyone?
You don't seem to be one that cares what others think, despite saying so. I say go for it. Who gives a sh!t if a bunch of guys who all dress alike, trying to be with the supposed "in crowd", don't like it.

Trends were never started by being like everyone else, or listening to those without balls.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."

"You can have your own opinion, but not your own facts."

Former VBA NCR Assist Regional Leader
Formerly: 2004 1500FI Bronze Nomad: 2009 & 2014 HD Ultra
Current Rides: 2017 HD Ultra Limited & 2011 Can Am Spyder RTS-SE
Attended: VBA National Rallies 2009, 2011, 2015; VBA/NCR Regional Rally 2010, 12, 14, 16 and several rides throughout with regional members.
VBA Member #652
HOG Member #3935417

Old 04-18-2014, 11:02 PM   #41
Sr. Contributor

Quote:
You're my new best friend. lol
Well my job since the old man of the mountains went on vacation many years ago has been to take that job over until he comes back. You don't need to know nuthin to do it.

More geography

http://prntscr.com/3bczon

See?

My grandson calls me grampa too and my son is just around your age. Some people have called me an old codger but none have lived to tell of it. I have a look for you Johnny Law types. They call it the thousand mile stare and when they speak I say huh and then I say I can't recall, you remind me of my son and then I punch at imaginary people i see off to one side and yell at them to get back. No one screws with crazy old men. Huh what? I Why i don't recall. Hey it worked for Reagan. it's a lot better than saying i don't know what 'IS' means Huh what I don't recall. Really that woman is my wife? I don't recall seeing her before...

06 1600 Nomad
Just call me Mac

Last edited by macmac; 04-18-2014 at 11:12 PM.

Old 04-18-2014, 11:08 PM   #42
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by glwilson View Post
You don't seem to be one that cares what others think, despite saying so. I say go for it. Who gives a sh!t if a bunch of guys who all dress alike, trying to be with the supposed "in crowd", don't like it.

Trends were never started by being like everyone else, or listening to those without balls.
Seems you're startin to figure me out.

The fringe will never find it's way on to my monad because those hard bags just ain't gonna allow it. But I might just throw a little on my rear fender ta keep me happy.

Old 04-18-2014, 11:11 PM   #43
Advanced Member

Quote:
Well my job since the old man of the mountains went on vacation many years ago has been to take that job over until he comes back. You don't need to know nuthin to do it.

More geography

http://prntscr.com/3bczon

See?
Where was that? Looks kinda cool. Did it crumble ( went on vacation many years ago) ?

Old 04-18-2014, 11:13 PM   #44
Sr. Contributor

Quote:
Where was that? Looks kinda cool. Did it crumble ( went on vacation many years ago) ?
Run up another google search for old man of the mountains nh usa

yes it is gone this has a ghost image of what it IS and what it was

http://prntscr.com/3bd2jc I guess maybe I live 40 miles from there as the crow flies.

If you happen to be attending the North eastern Kawi bike even in August the motel is maybe 12 miles from there. If you google 'the kanc rt 112' That road is apx 32 miles long with nothing and I live 14 miles south of the east end. In the other thread I made in Off Topic the photo there is of a moose my wife took this morning out the open window. I come and talk to my self here because i can, and no one likes me.

06 1600 Nomad
Just call me Mac

Last edited by macmac; 04-18-2014 at 11:20 PM.

Old 04-18-2014, 11:23 PM   #45
Sr. Contributor

You young whippersnappers kain't be trusted fer nuthin', so I went and gut yee the link so you don't git lost. Ayuh

http://www.vulcanbagger.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=37699

06 1600 Nomad
Just call me Mac