Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Free Classifieds > Complete Bikes

Old 03-29-2023, 10:05 AM   #1

2005 1600 Classic for sale

Well maintained cruiser with numerous goodies and always garage kept. Small dent in the tank(covered by a WEBN frog head sticker) from me dropping the tank when doing maintenance Add ons include 2" risers, Barons multi color tach, Viking saddlebags, Kuryakyn pedal covers, hand grips and stilleto ends.Cobra FI 2000 fuel processor, Vance and Hines exhaust, Open K&N air cleaner setup. Kawasaki light bar, luggage rack and passenger backrest. Kawasaki windshield and HD lowers for looks. Kuryakyn Run, Turn, Brake kit for added safety. Bluetooth speakers on handlebars. Seats have been reworked by Spencer Seats in Florida with gel inserts. Stainless steel front brake and clutch lines. Bike has always had fluids flushed every year since I purchased in 2010. Brake & clutch fluid, coolant, synthetic final drive oil and synthetic oil. Newer silicone coolant hoses and front tire has less than 1k on it. Cam chain extenders were installed as well. I have a Grasshopper drivers backrest that is not installed at this time.
All the black items you see are plasti-dipped and will peel off to reveal the chrome original finish. I also have a motorcycle jack adaptor custom made for this bike. I will also throw in the bike cover. This bike has been babied as my plan was to keep it a lot longer. A bum knee and surgery has altered that reality and I really hate to see her just sitting. No test rides unless you have cash in hand ready to buy. Also a box of goodies, takeoff items, etc. and instruction manuals for all added accessories. Also a digital copy of the official Kawasaki factory service manual that I can email to you. I also have the factory exhaust if you choose to tone down the sound. $5300.00
Attached Images
File Type: jpg thumbnail_IMG_6481.jpg (94.8 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg thumbnail_IMG_6483.jpg (92.7 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg thumbnail_IMG_6478.jpg (94.7 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg thumbnail_IMG_6473.jpg (91.3 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg thumbnail_IMG_6484.jpg (94.4 KB, 7 views)
Cobra Fi2000r ,Fire & Steel light bar,Cobra freeway bars, Kuryakyn highway pegs,Kuryakyn pedal covers,Barons 7 LED tachometer, Chucksters' 2" risers, Kuryakyn RTB controller, Kuryakyn grips, heel and toe covers. Galfer S.S. braided lines.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 03-30-2023, 01:12 PM   #2

Nice bike, good luck on the sale

2005 Vulcan Nomad Sold
2006 Honda 1800 VTX (Freebie) Sold
2008 Harley Ultra Classic Sold
2001 Harley Ultra Classic Sold

Hangtown, Kalifornia

VBA #2625