Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-09-2017, 10:42 PM   #1

Added a few lights to the rear of my Vaquero

Since I live out in the country and ride a fair bit at night I've been contemplating the addition of a couple lights on the rear. After a long search for something not too ridiculously priced I found a couple I liked at the local Princess Auto store.

While I had the bags off I also decided to see about removing the bag reflectors. Following the instructions from another forum post I drilled holes to access the screws and easily got rid of the reflectors. Instead of just patching up the holes I decided to add lights in their place. They are a smaller version of the ones I installed on the back of the saddlebags.

I opted to simply add taillights...thought about lights that would work as brake lights as well but I would have had to order them. Heading on a trip down to TN, WV, NC next week so I wanted to have them added before I go.

Shows up great at night now and for only about $60 CAN including hardware and silicone.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Last edited by MorganB; 05-09-2017 at 10:45 PM.