Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > SouthWest Group

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-14-2013, 10:46 AM   #1
Mega-Contributor

Ride to Jerome/Sedona

I am riding to Jerome (and possibly Sedona and Flagstaff) with a group from work this Saturday, May 18. We are meeting at the Circle K on the south west corner of 23rd Ave. and Deer Valley at 8am. We plan to stop for breakfast in Rock Springs, then ride to Prescott, then across Chino Valley and over Mingus Mountain (lots of twisties) to Jerome, which is a really cool mining town. Then we will likely go north to Sedona and through Oak Creek Canyon to Flagstaff. This is some of the best riding in AZ, ladies and gentlemen. Most likely, it will be a full day ride.

Anyone wanting to experience some of the best riding AZ has to offer is welcome to join in. This group is mostly Harleys, but they are all great IT guys and experienced riders.

Anyone coming from the East Valley can hook up with us and ride to the Circle K as a group. Just let me know and I'll tell you where to meet us.
VBA #00105
H.O.G. #4250060

2011 H-D Ultra Limited 103ci

:: 2011 HD Electra Glide Ultra Limited w/Stage 1 ::

Rallies: Mesquite '08|Custer '09|Cortez '10|Crescent City '11|Kanab '12|Antlers '12|Estes Park '13|Antlers '13|Orofino '14|The Dalles '17

Login or Register to Remove Ads