Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Free Classifieds > Parts & Accessories

Old 01-23-2018, 04:22 PM   #1

Waving Custom Nomad CNC and chrome parts

Hi I still have some custom parts for the 1998-2007 Nomad that I designed for a rider that would like to have several looks for his bike. I started my aftermarket business back in 2004 and in 2006 I was T-Boned by a drunk driver and I had to shut down my website because I was in the hospital for a month and never walked for another 6 months after that. My object for all my designs was to show the simplicity of transforming my Nomad into a solo rider type bike. I created a couple CNC aluminum pieces and re-designed the rear crash guards to streamline them. I have a piece that sits where the bags mount .That in capital letter says NOMAD and there is an Iron Cross on either side of that. The CNC piece on the engine locates were the fake breather was mounted. You need to have some form of a Hyper charger on your ride to utilize this piece. The bad news is I only have one extra one of these and its for a 1600.i only ever made 3 of these and I kept one in red and one in black for my bike. It just says in a capital V with 1600 twin under it.I will be selling the chrome streamlined crash guards and the NOMAD plates where the bags sit. If you go to my member page you can look at what it is I am speaking of. Hard to explain custom items sometimes.Thanks ,take care.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 01-25-2018, 03:35 PM   #2

I checked the pic s on your member page. Nice work!

"Sun on my face, wind in my hair, sound of my bike in my ears and peace in my soul..."
VBA Member #01514
2008 "Ultra" Nomad 1600, Candy Plasma Blue

Last edited by canuckrider; 01-25-2018 at 03:38 PM.