Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Free Classifieds > Parts & Accessories

Old 11-14-2017, 02:05 PM   #1

AirRider Gel Pad with Memory Foam

The seat cushion has been sold.

I have an AirRider Gel Pad with memory foam for sale. It is the 16" x 14" size that fits larger cruisers, Voyager, etc. See www.airrider.com for a better description.

AirRider gel cushions are very effective at reducing heat transfer from the engine thru the seat to the rider. They are also thick enough to provide good vibration damping without changing the seating position of the rider. If you are having heat or comfort issues with your current seat, an AirRider gel cushion could be the solution to your problem without the expense of a new seat.

This cushion has been used 1 year and is in like new condition. The bike was always parked inside a garage under a cover when not ridden and the cushion was stored inside a saddle bag if it rained while I was riding. I no longer need it because my motorcycle days are over.

AirRider is currently selling these cushions for $ 127 with free shipping. I'll take $ 60 and I'll pay USPS shipping costs anywhere is the USA.

You can contact me at Spondulas@gmail.com for information or pictures.

Thanks

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Last edited by Spondulas; 01-25-2018 at 11:51 AM. Reason: Deleted phone # and replaced with email address to reduce spammers/scammers

Old 12-28-2017, 04:24 AM   #2

Do you still have this item for sale?

Old 12-28-2017, 10:41 AM   #3

The guy with the seat was last on here Dec. 23.
You may have better luck contacting him using the email he provided in his post.
VBA #9

2011 Victory Kingpin mine
2013 Victory Boardwalk -hers

[LEFT][COLOR=#000000]
[SIZE=4]

Old 01-14-2018, 02:05 PM   #4

Sorry for the delay in response. Between the holidays and crappy weather, I forgot to check back on my listing.

I do still have the seat cushion. If you want more information, send me an email at Spondulas@gmail.com. I do check my email at least daily. Thanks, Steve

Last edited by Spondulas; 01-14-2018 at 02:07 PM. Reason: fix typo