Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Free Classifieds > Complete Bikes

Old 03-13-2014, 01:30 PM   #1

2004 Nomad 1500 $4,000 (Georgia)

I found this through a friend.....INSANE price, wish it was closer to me. I couldn't get a direct link, but you can see it on his wall:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/Metricma...ation=timeline

"
My old bike, Black Betty is up for immediate sale, asking $4000.00 or best offer, my friend needs some help and the bike must go, and for a Bargin price, it's a 2004 Vulcan Nomad 1500 Fuel Injected V-Twin that's 100% ready to roll with almo...st new tires, has new Battery, Custom Fairing with high powered stereo system, Bluetooth,ipod,usb port,ect... with Pioneer 4way 6x9speakers very loud, also has Vance&hines bagger slash cut exhaust, red Led lighting, light bar, and bunches of extra chrome pieces. bike has close to 50k on it and that's about the halfway point on a nomad!! these bikes are known to get 100k miles with just basic maintance, so this is 1 heck of an investment to get into the touring scene or biking scene with comfort,style, an attitude... it's very specious for 2 up riding and plenty of power. all I can say is that I put 30.000 miles on that bike in less than 2 years with not a single issue, I have still maintained the bike for my friend and I only use ams oil full synthetic motor cycle oil. I can be reached at 7063808172, bike need to be gone in 48hours!!! hit me with your best offer."

Login or Register to Remove Ads