Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > New Member Introductions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-26-2017, 11:52 AM   #1

Hello from CT

Avid two wheel lover, third season riding. Started my bikelife on a 97 ZX9R, then rode a 01 Shadow Ace 750 and in February I purchased my 2015 Vaquero. It was more practical to buy a bagger then to try and turn the Shadow into one as I learned. Im about five months into the riding season and have racked on 6,000 miles so far. It has taken me to Lake George for a week at Americade, a two night stay in the Catskill Mountain range. and many many 300 mile day trips around New England. Absolutely love the bike and do not regret my purchase.
Since purchase changed the stock seat for a Dual Tour Corbin, added the auxiliary driving lights, installed a Clearview windscreen and added small accessories like the ipod adapter, saddlebag liners, new grips and highway pegs. With the added backrest I can ride for two hours before needing a break. (out-riding my fellow Harley riders) What an awesome bike, over the winter I plan on doing the Ivans flash, slip ons and a few cosmetic changes. From Connecticut, Hello fellow kawi baggers!

Login or Register to Remove Ads