Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > New Member Introductions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-05-2011, 02:54 PM   #1

Hello from the middle of Iowa

Long time ago member of Kawanow, just got referred back by another long time member. Although I've owned two Nomads, 1999 and 2003, I'm not riding one of the Vulcan baggers at the moment.

My 2005 Concours fits the bill for long distance and bad weather riding and my 900 Custom for cruising round the Iowa countryside.

An email to 'Trip' was returned as undeliverable, but it had a different email address than some showing, so thought I'd leave my question along with my introduction.

Whomever picked vBulletin for the forum software made a great choice, excellent software and I've got 3 years experience as the forum admin on another site using the same version. Although it's doubtful that you need any help, I installed quite a few add-on's, plug-in and tweeks to it.

My question is simple and doesn't require an answer, unless it's in the negative. I'd like to add a link to your website/forum from one we've started in Iowa, for Iowa and surrounding state riders of all makes and models. It's http://iowa-vra.com

I don't expect a link be added here, but we are trying to show all groups/forums that our members are also associated with, and Kawanow/VBA is one of those.

Login or Register to Remove Ads