Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > New Member Introductions

Old 03-28-2009, 10:30 PM   #1

Looking forward to reading and sharing more information on the Nomad. BTK is a great site but not much info on the Nad. I'm am currently riding an 07 Nomad. Had it for 1 1/2 years and have logged 11,000 miles so far. I live in Southern Utah where our weather is similar to Las Vegas so I get to ride year-a-round. I have added Vance and Hines pipes, Kuryken grips and foot pegs, Fire and Steel lights, and a Power Commander. I love add on. It gives me a good reason to keep working, so I can afford them. Have rode to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon, Bryce National Park, Zion's National Park (too many times to count, 40 minute ride away), Snow Canyon State Park, L.A. to a Dodger's and St. Louis Cardinals baseball game (Cards won), Phoenix, Colorado (Teluride, Durango, 4 Corners, Mesa Verdi, Moab Utah and Vegas a few times. Looking forward to Phoenix again in April, Death Valley in May, San Diego in June, Yellowstone in July, and Denver in August. Been riding for about 2 years since my younger days as a teenager. My wife likes riding as much as I do which makes the trips even better.

Stay Safe

Login or Register to Remove Ads