Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-10-2012, 02:05 AM   #1

KQR Sissy bar install on Vaq.

Just triple checked ebay, it was $469.xx + 20shipping around $490. Took about an hour to install...drilling on the plastic made me nervous. Used a unibit instead of a hole saw...I only cut what needed to be cut, leaving virtually no gap between the spacer and fender skirt....great accomplishment after working 8 hours. Pictures soon (of the finished product) It was dark when I started it.

Tomorrow, the 2 hr ride to my stealer for the first service and some amsoil

2 hr ride back home to hopefully see UPS has delivered my V&H slash cut slip ons and get them installed...then a nap, help my little brother tint windows in his home and my 2 favorite parts of my day tomorrow....

Compound meeting and hopefully some fun times with the old lady when I get home...

Next, figure out what to do about the tank trim

Get a PCV

Black mirrors

...might need a sissy bar bag.

While i'm thinking about it, dad has a '12 street glide...his quick release sissy bar weighs about 5lbs, the kawi unit is at least 20lbs....???? and has a sticker stating "do not exceed 80MPH with this accessory installed" come on kawi

Login or Register to Remove Ads