Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic

Old 09-10-2009, 07:45 PM   #1
Sr. Contributor

Their back (gun controll 2009 style) grrr

H.R.45 - Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009
http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h45/text

This tidy BS must be stopped, and goes something like this.

Basically this "little" piece of legislation would make it illegal to own a firearm - any rifle with a clip or ANY pistol unless:

.It is registered
.You are fingerprinted
.You supply a current Driver's License
.You supply your Social Security #
.You will submit to a physical & mental evaluation at any time of their choosing
.Each update - change or ownership through private or public sale must be reported and costs $25
- Failure to do so you automatically lose the right to own a firearm and are subject up to a year in jail.

There is a child provision clause on page 16 section 305 stating a child-access provision. Guns must be locked and inaccessible to any child under 18.

The Government would have the right to come and inspect that you are storing your gun safely away from accessibility to children and fine is punishable for up to 5 yrs. in prison.

What ever happened to Just Say NO?

probably this is a waste of time for us and for them and will never pass, but it shows they bear watching.

Maybe they will be voted the hell out.

06 1600 Nomad
Just call me Mac
molon labe come and get it

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 09-10-2009, 09:21 PM   #2

Send a message via AIM to Idaho

On the brite side Mac. I know lots of police officers and I have asked them if they would come after me if my guns were made illegal. They all say "No, I have guns of my own!"

There a lots of people halfway hoping that these pin heads pass something like this. It will be the last straw.
VBA #110
VROC #24864
IBA #49753
2007 Nomad 86,000 miles
Bud Smalley
Pocatello, Idaho

Idaho Jack Adapter

Old 09-10-2009, 10:10 PM   #3

It sounds like our stupid registry system here, by owning guns I give up my right to a search warrant and a host of other rights.

2002 Nomad aka Bountyhunter
VBA #27
VROC #18951

Old 09-11-2009, 08:47 AM   #4
Sr. Contributor

Well to me the last straw means someone is going to be bleeding a lot..

I question what enforcement might do.

One one hand the are paid by taxes, and so if they should refuse orders illegal orders even, they are out of a pay check, or they begin with bake sales.

If they follow the order as if it were legal, some BODY ain't goin home...

I think I saw this before, the same act with other dates, and i get the idea it is more hype than real, but there it is, trying to kick the door down ....again.

These bills remind me of a roll of toliet paper, and the sheets just get replaced and come back each year, wasting time and money.

I wish that once a bill failed say 3 times, that who ever was in charge at the time of these filings, he would just say Denided.

06 1600 Nomad
Just call me Mac

Old 09-11-2009, 10:46 AM   #5

"They" will never stop, "They" like everything else "They" want will continue to find loopholes and snags to get "Their" agenda done.....

The only time "They" stop is when it goes their way.... then katy bar the doors...its done, there will be no do overs after that.... just when "They" dont get what "They" want.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."
1946 George Orwell

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 09-11-2009, 03:09 PM   #6

"Operation Garden Plot"

"If any civil disturbance by a resistance group, religious organization, or other persons considered to be non-conformist takes place, under Appendix 3 to Annex B of Plan 55-2 hereby gives all Federal forces total power over the situation if local and state authorities cannot put down said dissenters."

"Annex A, section B of Operation Garden Plot defines tax protesters, militia groups, religious cults, and general anti-government dissenters as Disruptive Elements. This calls for the deadly force to be used against any extremist or dissident perpetrating any and all forms of civil disorder."

The cartoon character Pogo once observed, "We have met the enemy and he is us." It is an irony that the fictional character resided in a swamp, and the District of Criminals rests on a reclaimed swamp.....
http://www.tysknews.com/Depts/2nd_Amend/paranoid.htm

1946 George Orwell

Old 09-11-2009, 07:30 PM   #7
Sr. Contributor

At first I took it some really good creative writting Mista', but I followed your link. Thank you fer that! ,
\
I really liked this coin, "District of Criminals " living on a swamp no less LOL!

We sure to have a District of Criminals as I see it, but I would never have dreamed up such a term in the next 100 years.

I don't mention this much, can't prove a word of it either, but I met Amber's Dad on line.

The Amber Alert Amber's Dad, and we talked a long time. When we got done, I believe he saw the reasons he should have armed his daughter and may today be armed himself.

I believe he understood by the time we were done that he and only he can defend himself and his own better than anyone else.

I know for a fact the system let him down. The how we met was just fate. The relashionship ended long ago between us.

The system let mine down too, and I will never ever give up my guns. If they come to take them they will have one hell of a fight. I will die, but i will take as many enforcers with me as i can.

Fine by me too, since I am not much a part of this generation and I am comforted by not really being a part of it. Kinda like the Caveman on the Ins commercials.

Now if they leave me alone to pass in peace which is the way I live anyway, there will never be that fight, and i will pass in peace.

Having close family butchered, has made a indelible mark upon me. System shimishtem.

Since Easter 99 not one day has passed where I wasn't armed 24/7, and not a day will, till I am gone. One might note i rode a bike to Cal and back and not a shot was fired.

06 1600 Nomad
Just call me Mac

Old 09-11-2009, 07:53 PM   #8
Top Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by NriderUSA
"Operation Garden Plot"

"Annex A, section B of Operation Garden Plot defines tax protesters, militia groups, religious cults, and general anti-government dissenters as Disruptive Elements. This calls for the deadly force to be used against any extremist or dissident perpetrating any and all forms of civil disorder."

This section just described all the men that signed the Declaration of Independence!

I hope and pray it never comes to us to do what these men had to do.

God have mercy.

Bob
KawaNOW/VBA 210
Green/Silver 2006
Patriot Guard Riders 2009

Old 09-11-2009, 07:56 PM   #9

I think that is what most people want in all of this.... leave me in peace.
If you dont smoke fine..... I do, so dont bother me.
If you dont eat meat.....I do, so dont bother me.
I like guns and have had guns since my father taught me what his father taught him which he learned from his father.

You cant say god or pray in schools...unless of course its anything besides Christianity.

It goes on and on and on.

But thats not the world we are turning into, and its not even the majority view thats making the rules anymore... its the people who got the right to live how they want to trying to now make everyone else live like they live.

Eventually something has to give when you put to much air in the tire so to speak.

1946 George Orwell

Old 09-12-2009, 09:50 AM   #10

What is happening is that history is repeating it self all over again. Pre WWII Germany is a prime example. I have The Right given to me and ALL of us by The Constitution of The United States.
I will be dammed if some floor flusher of a Politician who is to stupid and arrogant to see what all of this will bring about and what will happen to them when this power grab ( ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT ) Completes Take that from me.. I Think that Charlton Heston said it Right. I am a veteran and I refuse to allow a politician take My rights away!!!!

Old 09-12-2009, 11:37 AM   #11

"There a lots of people halfway hoping that these pin heads pass something like this. It will be the last straw. " ::)

WelKome to the NEW AmeriKa, Comrads! AmeriKa voted for CHANGE, didn't they? ???

Old 09-13-2009, 07:59 PM   #12
Sr. Contributor

I am either active about it, or ignor it, depending... They want my guns and it's too dammned bad.. They come for my guns and we will have a fight. Either way they loose something, and all I got is my life. I am cool with that after Easter 99.

I shoot as a hobby, at events for prizes, and I hunt game. I like moving birds best, like patridge, which with my poor hearing I must see now before i can shoot.

i don't miss much, and have no problem with shooting at a man. I did that once to, again the system failed.

And for that i didn't even get a free ride down town.

These miserable excuses of "system poly tics' rejoice in letting violent offenders go... This action is a guarrenty that more crimes will be commited which they use against "We the People".

(search Willey Horten / Mass / The Duke / Govenor Dukakis)

I maintain no one can protect me better than I can, and I have and if I must I will again.

I hope my portrait here is a guy willing and friendly. I have a Bride to this day, who values what, and how i think, even if that means not much money.

But make a face to face lethal threat, and with no reservations I will reduce it to naught, or i will loose.

To Bear Arms means you get just about a 50/50 chance. In no way does it guarrenty a good out come. You get a chance, that with out a firearm you just might not get.

That first time I did hesitate, I'll not make that mistake a 2nd time.

I do not recognize legal authority well, and won't, if I deem it illegal by the CONS.

This system is way to full of abuse.

06 1600 Nomad
Just call me Mac