Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Riding > Motorcycle Safety/Riding Techniques

Old 03-15-2008, 12:16 PM   #1

Personal pet peeves

dui brought up something in one of his threads that reminded me of the thing the pisses me off the most when I'm out riding.

If a car knows that I'm there, but keeps coming anyway, that steams me more that anything. For instance, on a multi lane exit, you are in the left of the two exit lanes. A car in the right lane decides that it wants to turn left at the end of the exit and starts into your lane. You honk your horn as they start to move over and the turn and look right at you, then keep coming.

That pisses me off more than anything. It's easier to understand that some or just not fit for driving and won't look, and therefore don't see you. But looking right at you, and deciding that they want the lane anyway, and keep coming is not understandable to me.

What is your peeve?

Login or Register to Remove Ads