Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Riding > Rallies & Rides > Archived > SouthCentral Regional Rally - 2010

Old 06-28-2010, 08:49 AM   #1

Thanks

I would just like to say thanks to every one for being at the the rally and I would especially like to thank Jim & Annette and Jim & Liz for taking care of all the rides they did and have always done great. Also I wont to thank Jesse & Gina because with out them and their friend with the gas bottle we might not of had any gumbo and we would of had to grill on Riders Rest grills thank you both so much for what you did. I would also like to thank Victor and Katy, Katy for all her help and Victor for being Victor!!!
I would like to thank Mitch and Darlene for their help and the gumbo was great. And I would like to thank everyone that just jumped in and help,Russell for his help at Lamberts, Laura for her help and keeping Dennis in line, and on & on and to the ones that Bea made help like Trip & Trip & Trip.
A special thanks to Lin for her help with Victor she really cooled him down.
I could go on for every and would have to so to cut it a little shorter I will just say THANKS TO EVERY ONE OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was so glad to have the folks from Illinois come down I have now made you honorary members of the South Central Region you can now use the word Y'all.
We won't have a regional rally next year because of the National rally but that doesn't mean we can't have some rides together.
Time to start planning the 2012 South Central Rally
Thanks folks Jim & Bea

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 06-28-2010, 07:28 PM   #2

Thanks

I too, would like to add my THANKS to everyone. Getting together with old friends and meeting new ones are great experiences. There were so many new faces to put with names. I was really glad to see so many people from the nearby areas that attended. I hope I can see everyone often enough to get to know you better. Many of you are close enough to get together and possibly get some riding in on a weekend. Gina is beginning to understand why I enjoy riding with this group, now that she has met some of the people who attend. I am so glad to have friends like you, who make that special effort to make everyone feel welcome. I can't imagine having a better event than was put on by Jim & Bea. I won't mention names because it would take too long, just let me say Thanks to everyone who helped make this event what it was. I hope to see everyone in Talahina.
VBA #628
IBA #54485

Old 06-29-2010, 09:44 AM   #3

Thanks

What they all said. Love y'all.

Old 06-29-2010, 02:12 PM   #4

Thanks

I would also like to thank all of you. Especially you, Jim for taking Debbie and I to the emergency room Wednesday evening. She is doing much better and even went to school today for a seminar with the other teachers in her building.

It was really fun getting to meet everyone. All of the folks who attended the rally are fantastic people who I am now proud to call friends. It was a Great Rally! Hope to see all of you again soon!

Joe "Griz" Grisolano
2008 Arctic Pearl Honda Goldwing
2008 Black/Red Nomad - Traded September, 2013
VBA #1210
Pittsburg, Kansas

Old 06-29-2010, 03:35 PM   #5
VBA Founder

Thanks

Ditto..... ditto... and ditto.

Thanks to all that made the SC rally a success. See you all at the National next year!
Trip's Website

Custer 09, 18 / Maggie Valley 11 / Eureka Springs 09, 17 / Antlers 09, 10, 11, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18
Texas Hill Country / Deals Gap / Colorado / Wyoming / Montana / Utah / More trips for Trip

Login or Register to Remove Ads