Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Free Classifieds > Parts & Accessories

Old 10-31-2012, 01:17 PM   #1

HD Ultra Tour Pack Project

I originally bought this for my Kawasaki Drifter, but ended up finding an old Shovelhead pack I liked better (styling wise). This is a really nice pack with some really nice stuff to go along with it. I've got it listed for $400 (I've got about $500 just in parts, plus the price of the pack itself), and you pay shipping (we can do a COD that includes the shipping so you know you're not getting stiffed on the shipping). This is a smokin' hot deal (I've got much more then this in it, but I need the space) that would make a great winter project. The box is quite large, so it'd be great for long road trips.....hint, hint! This was going to be my pack, and I don't do junk!

Here's some pics (Notice all the extra stuff you get to finish this thing off right for years of use) Basically, you'll need a Harley backrest pad to finish it off (can be had on Ebay or Craigslist for $100 or less). If you want to add speakers or radio antenna, the holes are there, or you can block them off with a little fiberglass for a smooth, custom look.

Anyway, here's the ad: [url=http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/mcy/3364185205.html]
Thanks for looking!

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Last edited by pcarrell; 10-31-2012 at 10:10 PM.

Old 10-31-2012, 10:01 PM   #2

Updated with pics...............

Old 11-07-2012, 11:20 AM   #3

Still up for grabs!

Make me an offer!

Old 11-10-2012, 10:11 AM   #4

OK, I'd really like to move this tour pack, so I'll let it go for $300, bottom dollar. If I can't get that, I'll just hang onto it till spring and sell it for more.

So, any takers?

Old 11-16-2012, 01:07 AM   #5

Sold!

Login or Register to Remove Ads