Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Riding > Rallies & Rides > Archived > SouthCentral Rally - June 7, 2012

Old 03-22-2012, 10:29 AM   #1

rally getting close

It is only a couple of months until our rally so I wanted to mention that if you have any thing you can donate for the auction or for goodie bags please bring them it does not have to be motorcycle related and can be for a man or woman, if for some reason you can't bring something on a motorcycle then ship it to me, Bea will be in the truck so it won't be a problem just reminder someone will have to get it home on a bike.
Looking forward to seeing everyone, it looks like there are no more non smoking rooms left at the host motel but don't let that stop you from coming there are several motels in Van Buren if you need help getting a room contact Budman I am sure he will be glad to help you find one. Speaking of Budman every one give him a great big thank you he has worked very hard on this rally. Thank you Dave

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 03-22-2012, 02:35 PM   #2

Thumbs Up

Thank you Dave

Old 03-22-2012, 04:21 PM   #3

Thanks Dave, you're the man.
VBA #146

Old 03-22-2012, 05:55 PM   #4

Grin

Anyone looking for a non-smoking room I got one at the Days Inn for $50.00. See the informat8ion on the South Central Rally site.