In Association with VBA Web : Memorial | Merchandise

Important Info : Please Read!
If this is your first visit to our new forum (est. 9.20.11) and you're already registered on the old forum, you'll have to request a new password in order to log in here. To do so, please Click Here and fill in the proper info. You must use the email address that you originally registered with on the old forum. You will then be emailed a new password (if you don't see it, please check your spam/junk folder). If you have any problems at all, please email us at mail@VulcanBagger.com. Thanks!

Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic > Lighter Side/Jokes
Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-12-2019, 01:56 AM   #1

Technical problems

Dear Technical Support,
18 months ago, I upgraded to Girlfriend 1.0 from DrinkingMates 4.2, which I had used for years without any trouble. However, there are apparently conflicts between these two products and the only solution was to try and run Girlfriend 1.0 with the sound turned off. To make matters worse, Girlfriend 1.0 is incompatible with several other applications, such as LadsNightOut 3.1, Football 4.5, and Playboy 6.9. Successive versions of GirlFriend proved no better. I tried a shareware program, Slapper 2.1, but it had many bugs and left a virus in my system, forcing me to shut down completely for several weeks. Eventually, I tried to run GirlFriend 1.2 and Girlfriend 1.0 at the same time, only to discover that when these two systems detected each other they caused severe damage to my hardware. I eventually upgraded to Fiancée 1.0, only to discover that this product soon had to be upgraded further to Wife 1.0. While Wife 1.0 tends to use up all my available resources, it does come bundled with FreeSexPlus and Cleanhouse2005. Shortly after this upgrade, however, I found that Wife 1.0 could be very unstable and costly to run. Any mistakes I made were automatically stored in Wife 1.0's memory and could not be deleted. They then resurfaced months later when I had forgotten about them. Wife 1.0 also has an automatic Diary, Explorer and E-mail filter, and can, without warning, launch TurboStrop and Multi-Whinge. These latter products have no Help files, and I have to try to guess what the problem is. Additional problems are that Wife 1.0 needs updating regularly, requiring ShoeShop Browser for new attachments and Hairstyle Express which needs to be reinstalled every other week. Also, when Wife 1.0 attaches itself to my MercedesEClass Convertible hard drive, it often crashes. Wife 1.0 also comes with an irritating pop-up called MotherInLaw, which can't be turned off. Recently I've been tempted to install Mistress 2005, but I've been told there could be problems. A friend of mine has alerted me to the fact that if Wife 1.0 detects Mistress 2005, it tends to delete all of your Money before uninstalling itself. Any advice would be helpful, many thanks
Old 05-12-2019, 08:43 AM   #2

Dear Valued Customer,
Did you do a SHUTDOWN and RESTART? You didn't get PRENUP 2.1 installed prior to WIFE1.0, which could have avoided some of WIFE1.0 MONEY subroutines.
You probably need to upgrade your RAM and a larger HARDDRIVE. While these physical upgrades won't completely solve WIFE1.0, they will satisfy some of WIFE1.0' unwritten requirements. The DIAMONDS add-on pack has also been known to quiet WIFE1.0, temporarily.
Avoid adding MISTRESS2005 after the MotherInLaw pop-ups start appearing. These two are completely incompatible, and will cause MotherInLaw to push the LITIGATION ransomware routine throughout your system.
If you wish to return to DrinkingMates5.0 with Football5 and LadNightOut4, you will need to purchase WifeDefense-legal edition version 10. It is an expensive, but short term application. After that, you may perform a warm reboot.
Best wishes and thank you for purchasing our family of products.

Last edited by smokier; 05-12-2019 at 08:45 AM.
Old 05-12-2019, 02:12 PM   #3
Advanced Member

Patriot Guard Riders
Sons Of Liberty Riders Alabama Road Captain
2015 Voyager
2003 1500 NOMAD FI sold 6/19
VBA #2993
RUSSELL DAYLONG SEATS ROCK!!
DAMMIT TOOL:
Any handy tool that you grab and throw across the garage while yelling "DAMMIT" at the top of your lungs

There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.

SO MANY ROADS,
SO LITTLE TIME.
Old 05-12-2019, 04:46 PM   #4

Haha, love it!!!
- V&H slip-ons
- Triple hi/low beam H4 headlights
- Desert Dawgs
- Half the F&S Catalog
Old 05-12-2019, 05:43 PM   #5

Gotta be careful with any of this fancy new software................it can be dangerous and expensive from start to finish. Good luck.
Old 05-12-2019, 05:49 PM   #6
Top Contributor

VN 800 A - VN 900 Classic
VN 1700 Vaquero

Usque ad finem.

Old 05-13-2019, 11:59 AM   #7

Those were great!

2006 Vulcan Nomad
2003 Road Star Silverado *SOLD*
Old 07-22-2019, 10:35 PM   #8

Run a Lorraine Bobbit malware scan...it can prevent your Hard Drive from becoming dysfunctional.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
VBA #659
2003 Nomad 1500 (Gone but never forgotten)
2005 Honda ST1300 - Sweet and still kickin
2006 Honda Goldwing - Best Boat in the Marina
Old 07-23-2019, 07:49 AM   #9

Perhaps you should try using some of the Chinese software, I've heard that it's being running very well most times , is programmable, quiet, and works as it should. Very few problems with outgrowing it's original size as well.

2002 Nomad aka Bountyhunter
VBA #27
VROC #18951