Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > Canada West Group

Old 02-10-2010, 02:19 PM   #1

Ya want in on the Bike Raffle?

Hey can't make it to the BBR, hell I don't care if you live in Newfoundland I will drive your NEW bike out to you... Glad to do it:-) Gas and air fair would be your ticket to personal delivery:-)

Ya want in on the bike raffle? I would suggest you buy your tickets now they are selling out fast. 2200 tickets only for a; 1500 cc Suzuki Boulevard, nice machine red and black studded leather nice... Also second place 52 inch flat screen fancy TV I never watch TV much so don't know much about it other than it is pricey Plasma I think… The third prize is mine so no need... “Ok”! It's a Garman GPS oooooooooh! Soooooooo nice!!! “Dual” has mountings for the cage and the bike, loaded with North America detailed maps “ooooooooh!” 2 years free updates ooooooh! Large easy to read screen, ok enough already I'm winning it so you can try for the others “OK!!!!”

Oh ya the bike retails at 15,000.00 so even if all you did was sell it you would be a long ways ahead of the game for a $20.00 bill huh!!!

So if ya want some tickets here is how you can get them I have 102 in my possession right now and I have sold 98 to date and I am only one of sixty selling tickets.

Send me $20.00 bill for each ticket you want include with it a self addressed Stamped envelope for me to use to send you your tickets in. My address is:

Mingo (RGS) - C/O
Lloydminster BBR
Box 1584
Lloydminster, SK
S9V 1K5

The post office is one block into Sask.

Oh ya and if you don't trust me... http://www.borderbikerally.com/
The official website.... But ever who sells the most tickets gets this really cool hand carved bike in a wooden presentation case... No pressure but come on buy from me K :-)

Login or Register to Remove Ads