Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > New Member Introductions > In Memoriam

Old 02-27-2009, 09:19 PM   #16

Lost a good friend today.

Joel,
Just wanted to check in to see how you were doing and how the family of your friend was. I hope that you've had some (more) time to reflect on your friendship and memories.
Rich

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 02-27-2009, 10:39 PM   #17

Lost a good friend today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rksaw
Joel,
Just wanted to check in to see how you were doing and how the family of your friend was. I hope that you've had some (more) time to reflect on your friendship and memories.
Rich
Im doing pretty good,, Stacy is doing very good, is walikng with help.. talks ,, but isnt 10% yet,, she gets confused alot,, but after a short break shes back on track,, so the Doc says all that is normal,, and her healing is good .. As for my Brother in law and Father, both were creamated,, My fatheres ashs will be buried in the spring next to my mother,, still not sure if they will bury my bro inlaws ashs,,, BUT a couple weeks ago, my Ex father in law (were close) had congestive heart failure (if I have the right one) was in the hospital 3 days,had a pace maker put in and is doing OK.. So Feb sucked abit but at least no one died .. Dec and Jan was enough for me... THANKs for asking,,