Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 09-23-2017, 07:47 PM   #16
Advanced Member

I have been running the Freedom Performance 2-1 full system on my Vaquero for about 2 1/2 years now and it is lighter, shaving off substantial weight, has impeccable ground clearance and makes good power with the BAK and Ivan tune. The full true dual system they make is pretty good but more weight, and less ground clearance and will set you back about a grand.
Chuckster's tear drop intake, Freedom true dual racing exhaust, Ivan flash, Clearview windscreen, Corbin gunfighter seat, Clockwerk's hugger style front fender, Kawasaki KQR backrest and luggage rack, kuryakyn iso grips and rear passenger boards, front highway pegs, revolutionspeed clutch and primary covers and reservoir and switch box covers and Kuryakyn skeleton rearview mirrors.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 09-28-2017, 10:39 PM   #17

I have the true dual freedom performance on mine, it's true the ground clearance is a little lower but I love the sound and wouldn't change them for the world! I caught them on sale at westendmotorsports.com for $700 last year this time. They have a mild rumble when just cruising or waiting at a light which is nice because you can still hear your stereo but man what a bark when get on it and all my Harley buddies love the sound of them too! I also have the Roaring toyz intake with a power commander as well. Soon to get the Ivan flash and get rid of the PC just to get rid of the low speed jerking.