Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Free Classifieds > Parts & Accessories

Old 03-24-2010, 08:55 AM   #31

Reckless motorcycle fairings w/KawaNOW discoun

Thanks Jim!

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 04-08-2010, 06:09 PM   #32

Ordered mine the other day.. Discount Code works. Thanks Jim for following through with this,,,,,,Rich

Old 05-03-2010, 09:30 PM   #33

Sounds like a great deal, would still like to see some pix...

Question though, the original post had 315 with the code, however on ebay i've seen the same fairing for 300. Is there something special about these that wouldn't normally come with the ebay fairing?

Here is the link on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Kawas...cessories#shId

Thanks in advance....

Old 05-03-2010, 09:36 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by starwolf
Sounds like a great deal, would still like to see some pix...

Question though, the original post had 315 with the code, however on ebay i've seen the same fairing for 300. Is there something special about these that wouldn't normally come with the ebay fairing?

Here is the link on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Kawas...cessories#shId

Thanks in advance....
The E Bay is a start price.. If no one bids you get the same fairing with brackets and windshield for 300$.. I bid once and got beat, The bid was won at 315$ so I said the heck with bidding and ordred direct
Alex is real easy to deal with.... FYI: the windshields are cut by Alex.. IMO he did a good job,, some have to clean the edge a bit,, I have the 5" and 8" they look real good.. Search the threads there are several threads about the Reckless Fairing,, Several pics of the Reckless and other Bat Wings to give you a idea of what they look like,,I think you will be happy with the Reckless, Rich

Old 05-03-2010, 09:51 PM   #35

Thanks for the quick response. I found a like to get to his site and was poking around, you can actually select the 2 x 6x9 speakers, not sure if that will delay the order or not, but the option is available.

Hopefully, within the next month or two, I will have one, got to check on radio prices, options and what not...

Thanks for all the work in putting this option together....

Mike

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 05-03-2010, 10:03 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by starwolf
Thanks for the quick response. I found a like to get to his site and was poking around, you can actually select the 2 x 6x9 speakers, not sure if that will delay the order or not, but the option is available.

Hopefully, within the next month or two, I will have one, got to check on radio prices, options and what not...

Thanks for all the work in putting this option together....

Mike
Mike you can get 2 6x9, 4 5" or 2 6" as a opyion,, NO delay in the order,, You can also order the fairing with the holes for radio and fairing cut out or cut them out your self.. I went with All the holes filled in,, I will cut out w/I get a radio,, First need to get my transmission on my truck fixed.... After that radio :)

Old 05-21-2010, 10:12 AM   #37

UUUUGGG!! I couldn't stand it no more and I had to beg the wife to let me order. :-/ It worked and I got to order my fairing today.... ... Oh Yaa I am feeling good... Just hope the wife doesn't read this post. ::)

Old 05-21-2010, 10:25 AM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by xncrman
UUUUGGG!! I couldn't stand it no more and I had to beg the wife to let me order. :-/ It worked and I got to order my fairing today.... ... Oh Yaa I am feeling good... Just hope the wife doesn't read this post. ::)
Congrats hope you like it as much as I like mine.

Old 05-21-2010, 02:41 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by xncrman
REMEMBER the old saying. It is easier to ask the wife for forgiveness then ask for permission ::)

CONGRTAs on t eh fairing. YOU will LOVE it :)

Old 06-17-2010, 09:51 PM   #40

Send a message via MSN to cndfireman

I just purchased one and when i brought it to the local body shop to get paint to match they said they where amazed and the lack of preping they had to do! He told me that he just painted one for someone with a vstar that he bought off ebay some (china product) and said he had hours of prepping to make it look good! Overal i give it 5 star rating and a very budget minded seller! Cant wait to see his tourpaks! I will definatly be buying one. Would not be scared to recommend this fairing to anyone. Must say the fit on my buddies vtx is not as nice as the nomad. Fairing bolts right up to existing hardware from factory windshield took less then 5 min literaly!!!! My buddies vtx has to attach with hose clamps not as nice a finish!

Old 06-18-2010, 04:23 PM   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by cndfireman
I just purchased one and when i brought it to the local body shop to get paint to match they said they where amazed and the lack of preping they had to do! He told me that he just painted one for someone with a vstar that he bought off ebay some (china product) and said he had hours of prepping to make it look good! Overal i give it 5 star rating and a very budget minded seller! Cant wait to see his tourpaks! I will definatly be buying one. Would not be scared to recommend this fairing to anyone. Must say the fit on my buddies vtx is not as nice as the nomad. Fairing bolts right up to existing hardware from factory windshield took less then 5 min literaly!!!! My buddies vtx has to attach with hose clamps not as nice a finish!
CONGRATs on the fairing.. So far I am real happy with my Reckless. For some reason the 1500 Nomad Fairing have to be tweaked abit to look even arounf the headlight..Enlarging holes was all it took, For th3e price I cannt complain :), My painter said the same thing about prep time,, it was almost ready to shoot out of the box,, VERY LITTLE prep work from the Painter.
PICs of your fairing ASAP :) if not I send you pics oof Ringading in a Tiger Strip thong . TRUST me it aint pretty lol.....
Good luck Rich

Old 06-18-2010, 04:41 PM   #42

cndfireman glad you like your fairing but please post some pictures you don't want to see any of radco's pictures

Old 07-09-2010, 09:02 AM   #43

I am ordering mine today but Kawa14 discount code doesn't work. Anyone know if there is a good code we can still use or did I wait too long to get the Kawanow discount?

Old 07-09-2010, 09:40 AM   #44
Mega-Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Nomad
I am ordering mine today but Kawa14 discount code doesn't work. Anyone know if there is a good code we can still use or did I wait too long to get the Kawanow discount?
I'd call Tony at Reckless and ask him. As far as I know, there was no expiration date for that code.
VBA #00105
H.O.G. #4250060

2011 H-D Ultra Limited 103ci

:: 2011 HD Electra Glide Ultra Limited w/Stage 1 ::

Rallies: Mesquite '08|Custer '09|Cortez '10|Crescent City '11|Kanab '12|Antlers '12|Estes Park '13|Antlers '13|Orofino '14|The Dalles '17

Old 07-09-2010, 05:03 PM   #45

I dont klnow who Tony is at Reckless but ALEX is the owner :) CJ Old age kicking in?? LOL or is there really a Tony at Reckless???