Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Riding > Motorcycle Safety/Riding Techniques

Old 03-25-2009, 02:59 PM   #61

DOWNED NOMAD!!!!

Hey Girl...just saw this thread. I don't get on KawaNow everyday...life is busy...glad you're okay. I must admit when I looked at the pics of the scratches on the Nomad I went . LOL

Stuff does happen.....my hubbie was moving my other bike (the guzzi) around in the garage and did not have the kickstand out all the way ....it started falling just as he got off and wedged him for a minute between the guzzi and his Honda sabre. He was okay but he broke the bracket on my guzzi that holds the mirror on....that bracket cost $80 plus $20 shipping. :-/

Like everybody says...i'ts one of those things. ;)
Kawanow Member #23
Hubbie-Ken '10 Metalic Black Goldwing

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 04-02-2009, 06:10 AM   #62

DOWNED NOMAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unwind2
Hey Girl...just saw this thread. I don't get on KawaNow everyday...life is busy...glad you're okay. I must admit when I looked at the pics of the scratches on the Nomad I went . LOL

Stuff does happen.....my hubbie was moving my other bike (the guzzi) around in the garage and did not have the kickstand out all the way ....it started falling just as he got off and wedged him for a minute between the guzzi and his Honda sabre. He was okay but he broke the bracket on my guzzi that holds the mirror on....that bracket cost $80 plus $20 shipping. :-/

Like everybody says...i'ts one of those things. ;)
Thank you!
OUCHIES on your bike!!! I'm glad I didn't break off his mirror, because you can see in the pictures that it got wedged into my seat...

Hubby has now gotten some touch-up paint from Color Rite. He needs to get some primer. Since the Nomad bags are plastic, I didn't understand why he needed primer....he said the directions from Color Rite said he needed to add the primer to make the color match....does that sound right? ???

Cheri Ann
2012 Vulcan Vaquero
VBA #2069

Old 05-24-2009, 12:30 AM   #63
Advanced Member

DOWNED NOMAD!!!!

Cheriann - your hubby will forgive- someday:)