Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > Canada West Group

Old 01-01-2013, 07:38 PM   #1

Calgary Motorcycle Show

Calgary Motorcycle Show - January 4 - 6 @ the BMO Centre

http://www.calgarymotorcycleshow.ca/

Who's planning on going on Saturday? Eagle Eye and I plan to meet up for breakfast and then go to the show around 10:00 or 10:30 to try to beat the crowds . Anyone care to join up with us?

"Sun on my face, wind in my hair, sound of my bike in my ears and peace in my soul..."
VBA Member #01514
2008 "Ultra" Nomad 1600, Candy Plasma Blue

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 01-01-2013, 08:59 PM   #2

We have a show at the International Centre in Toronto on the same dates also. I may go to that one this weekend.

2002 Nomad aka Bountyhunter
VBA #27
VROC #18951

Old 01-02-2013, 10:34 PM   #3

Bump

"Sun on my face, wind in my hair, sound of my bike in my ears and peace in my soul..."
VBA Member #01514

Old 01-04-2013, 12:56 AM   #4
Top Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to rickyboy
I wish I could. But I've written an email to "hammer" to see if he wants to go.
Feb sometime for us I think.

Nomad'a What !
"rickyboy"

Richard Cole
Canada West Region
108 Mile Ranch, British Columbia
Canada
Vulcan Bagger Assoc. #00722
Black 2006 Nomad

https://cdn2.iconfinder.com/data/ico...Book_32x32.png

Old 01-04-2013, 11:49 AM   #5

I won't go!!! If I do...I will probably get the ..geez I need a new bike bug..lol..I know me!

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 01-04-2013, 05:21 PM   #6

Bdog,
Why don't you come down to Calgary for the show and then to my place to help install your air kit that I bought at the Canmore Rally? Hell, I'll even provide you with a place to stay and all the beer that you want. Deal?

I've decided that I'm going to go ahead and install it and the V&H Baggers (plus a TCI unit) over the winter rather than waiting for September when the GTPP warranty expires. I'm itchin' to get some more power out of the 1600.

VBA Member #01514

Old 01-05-2013, 01:09 PM   #7

Thanks Canuckrider for the hospitalliy, its hard to turn down but I have to keep with my plans and not buy a new bike for another two years from now. I know if I go, I will likely buy a new ride. I'm really glad that your going to install the cold air intake, pipes and a tci unit. You will love the "New" bike its going to be. Its not so much the added power you will get, its better acceleration, fuel ecomomy and a longer lasting engine because it won't be so dam restricted. If you need help installing the intake when the time comes, I will gladly discuss how to do it...once again..thanks for the invite...John

Old 01-05-2013, 07:51 PM   #8

Just got back from the bike show a couple of hours ago. Nothin' too terribly new to look at other than the new Honda Gold Wing F6B and the Suzuki Boulevard C90T and a few new colours on some models. Still wish that Kawi would offer the Vaquero ABS in something other than black. (Although this year you have a choice of 2 blacks - gloss and matte!)

Think I'm going to have to cut back to going to these shows only about once every 3 years rather than every year. Then there might be enough stuff changed since the last show to make it feel exciting to go again.

But then again, there are the Amsoil girls. Eagle Eye and leadbelly figured that we needed to go back at least 3 times to get the free paper funnels that they were handing out!

VBA Member #01514